Author Topic: Group Of Indian National Men Went On Child-Molesting Spree At Alabama Waterpark  (Read 462 times)

rangerrebew

Group Of Indian National Men Went On Child-Molesting Spree At Alabama Waterpark
June 2, 2018

AUBURN, AL (Fox 40) – The seven men accused of conspiring to inappropriately touch underage girls at the Golfland-SunSplash water park in Roseville were allowed to go free on Wednesday.

They all still face charges of committing lewd and lascivious acts on children under 14 years of age, and must return to court on June 27.

The Placer County District Attorney’s Office said there was not enough evidence to formally charge the men on Wednesday, and requested more time to gather more evidence like witness statements and possible surveillance video.

http://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/crimes-against-children/group-of-indian-national-men-went-on-child-molesting-spree-at-alabama-waterpark/

Offline skeeter

Auburn, Placer County is in third world California, not Alabama.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Auburn, Placer County is in third world California, not Alabama.

It sure is.  Last time I looked.  Had it been AL, the Stars and Bars would be prominently displayed and seven bodies would have been pulled from the pool that day.

js....
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline skeeter

It sure is.  Last time I looked.  Had it been AL, the Stars and Bars would be prominently displayed and seven bodies would have been pulled from the pool that day.

js....

I only hope these seven creepy perverts take advantage of the judge's leniency and shuffle on back to Old Delhi.