Author Topic: SICK AND DEMENTED: Bill Clinton KILLS OFF the (Hillarylike) First Lady in his new novel  (Read 906 times)

Offline mountaineer

SICK AND DEMENTED: Bill Clinton KILLS OFF the First Lady in his new novel
 June 4, 2018 by True Pundit Staff

Bill Clinton and James Patterson have a new novel out titled, “The President Is Missing” billed as “most authentic, terrifying novel to come along in many years.”

So, who’s the mystery character killed off in the book?

That’s right. Bill Clinton killed the president’s wife, who sounds an awful like a young Hillary Clinton:
    “Readers may wonder why the authors decide early on to kill off the first lady, who was a brilliant law student when she first dazzled Duncan.” https://t.co/SQqTdX599d

— Amy Chozick (@amychozick) June 3, 2018

...  More
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

New York Times review:
Bill Clinton and James Patterson Team Up to Imagine a True Fantasy: Sane Politics
By Janet Maslin
    June 3, 2018
New York Times [excerpted]

The American presidency comes with “thrilling highs” and “lows lower than a snake’s belly.” That’s what the fictitious President Jonathan Lincoln Duncan thinks to himself early in “The President Is Missing,” a thriller and escapist fairy tale co-written by Bill Clinton and James Patterson.  ...

Readers may wonder why the authors decide early on to kill off the first lady, who was a brilliant law student when she first dazzled Duncan, and why some of her last words were: “Promise me you’ll meet someone else, Jonathan. Promise me.” Let’s just call it a setup for the sequel and a dose of creative license. Duncan is also a Special Forces war hero who was waterboarded in Iraq and could have been a baseball star if his injuries hadn’t forced him into politics.  ...

Still, this book’s a big one. It’s driven by star power and persuasive-sounding presidential candor. “Savagery in the quest for power is older than the Bible, but some of my opponents really hate my guts,” says President … Duncan. Clinton has made sporting use of public loathing here, playing not only on readers’ voyeurism but on the chance to reinvent himself as a misunderstood hero. It’s transparent, but it works ...
:silly:

Offline RoosGirl

No doubt something he's fantasized about for decades.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 02:39:08 pm by RoosGirl »

Offline mountaineer

No doubt something he's fantacized about for decades.
888high58888

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
You know, I kinda have to give Bill a pass on this one.
The Republic is lost.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I'm outlining my next novel in which I kill off a character who is much like my second ex-husband. I've decided he commits suicide by hanging. So cathartic. 
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline RoosGirl

You know, I kinda have to give Bill a pass on this one.

It is hard to condemn him for this, isn't it?   :smokin: