Author Topic: Al Gore blamed Bill Clinton's affair with Monica Lewinsky for costing him the presidency – but power  (Read 1732 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Al Gore blamed Bill Clinton's affair with Monica Lewinsky for costing him the presidency – but power-mad Hillary had already torn apart the president and the VP

First in Line, by author Kate Andersen Brower, claims that Al Gore felt Bill Clinton's 'impeachment cast a permanent shadow' on their accomplishments
    The book claims Gore felt the impeachment ruined his chance at the presidency
    Gore's camp thought Clinton 'did not want Gore to succeed' in his presidential campaign against George W Bush following the Monica Lewinsky scanda
    The book, released on Tuesday, gives fresh insight into the dark tensions at the heart of the relationship between Gore and Clinton
    The two men were like 'brothers' but their friendship slowly turned to animosity
    The relationship partly broke down due to Hillary Clinton clashing with Gore as she built her own power base in the White House, the book claims
    As Gore sees it there has been 'no closure', and he only endorsed Hillary in a Tweet four months before the 2016 election amid panic from Democrats

By Daniel Bates For Dailymail.com

Published: 12:19 EDT, 5 June 2018 | Updated: 06:25 EDT, 6 June 2018

Al Gore never forgave Bill Clinton for 'betraying' him over the Monica Lewinsky scandal and costing him the 2000 election, a new book reveals.

A new book claims that Gore felt Clinton's 'impeachment cast a permanent shadow on their joint accomplishments' and ruined his chance of succeeding him as president.

Gore's camp thought that Clinton 'did not want Gore to succeed' against George W Bush after he was impeached following his affair with Lewinsky.

First In Line: Presidents, Vice Presidents and the Pursuit of Power gives fresh insight into the dark tensions at the heart of the relationship between Gore and Clinton.

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5807991/Al-Gore-blamed-Bill-Clintons-affair-Monica-Lewinsky-costing-presidency.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Poor algore after hanging around Hillary for all those years it seems he got infected with her disease.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I'm shocked, I really expected old Al to blame man made global warming.

Online Hoodat

Here's the biggest takeaway:

After Clinton was impeached, every single Democrat Senator voted NOT to have Algore be President.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
The fact he consulted Naomi Wolf on how to be a man had absolutely nothing to do with it.    *****rollingeyes*****
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 11:24:17 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline corbe

Hypothetical, sure, but had Trump lost, like he was suppose to, what would have been his EXCUSE?

My Vote:

The Bitch's (husband) set me up!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 12:56:35 am by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Here's the biggest takeaway:

After Clinton was impeached, every single Democrat Senator voted NOT to have Algore be President.

Interesting.  Yep, algore is the definition of loser, except he made a pile from gullible liberals over global warning.

Remember the kiss?  How embarrassing was that.  Poor Tipper.  Wonder what happened to her.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline corbe

Tipper died from toxic poisoning after that kiss.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline edpc

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 02:41:20 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline edpc

You mean the same algore whose prostitute code name was Mr. Stone?  That's rich.

Now, you know why......

Offline corbe

Progress indeed, Flash Forward 30 years:

Offline RoosGirl

I think I'm going to vomit.

Offline corbe

Offline edpc

I think I'm going to vomit.

Probably isn’t helping that you had the stone crab.

Offline corbe

Or the Orange lobster

Offline RoosGirl

Probably isn’t helping that you had the stone crab.

Especially since it's not in season right now.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
   Tipper died from toxic poisoning after that kiss.

I looked her up.  She looks good and they are actually still married; just separated.  Algore probably didn't want to pay for a divorce.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Frank Cannon

I looked her up.  She looks good and they are actually still married; just separated.  Algore probably didn't want to pay for a divorce.

She's still alive? That's just swell. I think of her stupid ass every time I pick up an old Beatie Boys CD with her warning on it.

BTW anyone remember when Dee Snyder stuff this stupid bitch Tipper's head in the toilet when he testified to congress? It was awesome.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Tipper earned her rights to the WH with this ..

« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 11:16:46 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
It's for the best, though. Can you imagine, knowing what we know now about Al Gore, how he would've been as President?

Good God, we'd've been sent back to the Stone Age! The same guy who credited himself for the Internet would have undone centuries of technological progress in the name of stopping "climate change." The worst part is, it probably wouldn't've done a darn thing for the climate.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline RoosGirl

Tipper earned her rights to the WH with this ..

You are a horrible persn for making me view that first thing in the morning.

Offline RoosGirl

Just so we all feel better after having to see that disgusting filth posted above

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."