Author Topic: Trump addresses Melania’s return to public eye: ‘She went through a little rough patch, but she’s do  (Read 1660 times)

Offline RoosGirl

Look at Reply #11 above.  That's probably why she doesn't often have anything to say.

I thought that was pretty funny, but then I like a bizarre sense of humor.  If Michelle's looks were fair game then certainly an accent is.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I thought that was pretty funny, but then I like a bizarre sense of humor.  If Michelle's looks were fair game then certainly an accent is.

Yeah, I can see that.  But I don't think Melania's as accustomed to being compared to a Linebacker or a Wookie as Michelle or his wife was to it, though.  :whistle:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline RoosGirl

Yeah, I can see that.  But I don't think Melania's as accustomed to being compared to a Linebacker or a Wookie as Michelle or his wife was to it, though.  :whistle:

Oh man, you're in for it if @Frank Cannon ever sees you comparing Melania to a wookie.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
She does not have many responsibilities for speaking, unless it is to warn us there is going to be ‘beeg trouble for moose and squirrel.’
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Frank Cannon

What type of damn nonsense are you posting trying to compare the looks of Melania to that fat assed grifting piece of shit Moochelle. Any more of that blasphemy and I'm going straight to the Mods!