Author Topic: Exclusive: Trump invokes War of 1812 in testy call with Trudeau over tariffs  (Read 8792 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Whoa.  Back the grape truck up.  Are you telling me there is a pomegranate MD wine?  Well hell son that is down right unamerican.  If I'm gonna drink a fortified wine I don't want any healthy crap in there!

That is Communism pure and simple.

https://www.mogendavid.com/our-wines/?age-verified=e6867f7af9
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Wow. I see you've upped your game. Found a second emoji to use. Kudos.

*****rollingeyes*****

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

AND - you get the really cool bottle.

Offline Lando Lincoln

AND - you get the really cool bottle.

That finger loop ever get in the way of the corkscrew?
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
That finger loop ever get in the way of the corkscrew?

Sometimes.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

LOL.

Yesterday @Wingnut and I figured out why we're so much alike.  We're Fraternity Brothers.  That's our Crest in his Avatar.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Yesterday @Wingnut and I figured out why we're so much alike.  We're Fraternity Brothers.  That's our Crest in his Avatar.

Oh.  That's a little bit scary.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Secret handshakes and passwords.  Everything.  Ronald Reagan was our Brother.
I will NOT comply.

Oceander

@driftdiver @Oceander   See, that post right there kind of encapulates the bizarre thinking that has evolved among the NTers. 

Nope.  It’s simply a plain statement of fact describing how Trumpaloos treat Trump.

Offline WingNot

888bravo

We need a few "Little Sisters"   :pondering:

Secret handshakes and passwords.  Everything.  Ronald Reagan was our Brother.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 09:41:55 pm by Wingnut »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
888bravo

We need a few "Little Sisters"   :pondering:

We had those.  It was back when we accidentally killed that Pledge.
I will NOT comply.

Offline WingNot

We had those.  It was back when we accidentally killed that Pledge.

The roof top incident? 

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Well, thank you very much.  I obviously agree with you on the point about discussing how much of a cad Trump is.  There's nothing new being said, so it just isn't very interesting to discuss -- at least to me.  So, I don't discuss it.   However....

Part of the reason that discussion lingers is that some of the people who do like Trump don't stick to issues either.  They'll discuss an actual issue -- whether it be taxes, or Iran, or the Supreme Court, but then say something to the effect of:

"See?  Now, won't you admit that the NeverTrumpers are wrong?" 

Well...that's kind of baiting a response.  And that prompts The Great Dumping of everything the other person doesn't like about Trump, including all the offensive stuff.  So around and around it goes.  I would say that if the pro-Trump people don't want to keep hearing the same old complaints about Trump, then they should refrain from the "big-picture" claims that Trump isn't really so bad, and that the neverTrumpers were wrong.  Because that simply invites rehashing of all the old arguments.

Promise, I'll work on it.     9999hair out0000
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The roof top incident?

Yup.  Poker, Drinking and a third-storie-roof Captains Walk do not mix.
I will NOT comply.

Silver Pines

And he is STILL your President

@driftdiver

In other words, he's an employee.

Silver Pines

The only people who get upset about Trump's tweets are the people that don't like him. They are annoying but they cost us nothing.

Canadians have bragged about burning the WH for decades. Now they never heard of it.  Whatever. Justgrabher Trudeau will have to grope around to find something else of substance.

@Restored

Not true.  Two of my friends are solid Trump fans who get exasperated with his tweets.  One of them, who supported him from the time he announced his run, said she just wishes he would shut the hell up sometimes and get to work.

Besides, when you say only those who don't like him mind his tweets, you're also saying those who do like him don't care what nonsense his fingers might produce.  That's not good.

Silver Pines

See, Bill, it's posts like the one you just made that keep me coming back to the forum.  You make so much dang sense, I'm just sitting here amazed at the insight and the articulate post.

That's just a little cringeworthy, @Emjay.  Whew.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
That's just a little cringeworthy, @Emjay.  Whew.

Really?

I understand what @Emjay means, totally.   Nobody here expresses a POV and/or defends a position as brilliantly and diplomatically as @Maj. Bill Martin

... cept @EasyAce when he's talkin' baseball.    888high58888
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Really?

I understand what @Emjay means, totally.   Nobody here expresses a POV and/or defends a position as brilliantly and diplomatically as @Maj. Bill Martin

... cept @EasyAce when he's talkin' baseball.    888high58888

You're no slouch, @DCPatriot ...
I will NOT comply.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
@driftdiver

In other words, he's an employee.

@CatherineofAragon

Technically I guess although he still hasnt accepted a paycheck.  Hes donated every one of em.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon

Technically I guess although he still hasnt accepted a paycheck.  Hes donated every one of em.

@driftdiver

Well, that's true, and I approve.  Public servant, then.

Offline WingNot

! No longer available

Now that's there is down right funny I don't care if DC doesn't play hit and go git it.!