Author Topic: Giuliani Said Kim Begged ‘On His Hands and Knees’ to Reschedule Summit  (Read 2125 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Manwhat an idiot.

Is he getting senile or perhaps its dementia?

When he first came back to speak about the Mueller probe, Rudy had told the NYT he had missed being on television.  His infatuation with the spotlight is overriding better judgment.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline jpsb

I never thought of myself as Sam Damon, but it felt good to halt the general's track for another Courtney Massengale. The reference is from Once an Eagle, by Anton Myrer, a novel used in the curriculum at the Army War College.

Great book, it was also made into a TV mini series, one of the best things I've ever watched on TV.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

When he first came back to speak about the Mueller probe, Rudy had told the NYT he had missed being on television.  His infatuation with the spotlight is overriding better judgment.

Well someone at the WH needs to reign him in..this latest from Rudy can uproot the whole summit.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Well someone at the WH needs to reign him in..this latest from Rudy can uproot the whole summit.

Ironically, he’s been saying he doesn’t want to take time away from the summit prep by discussing the Mueller probe with Trump.  In his view, the investigation is the biggest threat to upending a negotiation with Kim.  Go figure.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Why would Giuliani say something so mothereffing stupid?   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Me thinks Giuliani is a 'drama Queen' and he will prove to be one of Trump's biggest liabilities and ranks right up there with Sessions and Rosenstein.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Night Hides Not

Great book, it was also made into a TV mini series, one of the best things I've ever watched on TV.

Where the miniseries ended, it left the distinct impression that Sam would bring down Courtney. Unfortunately, the book took a different path, when Sam relented and withdrew the charges. A great novel, though.

@jpsb
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 01:30:10 am by Night Hides Not »
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

I wonder if he begged to be spanked with a magazine?
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline RoosGirl

I wonder if he begged to be spanked with a magazine?

Offline RedHead

How do I get the feeling the author will be backing out of this story?

Why?  Rudy said it on tape.

Offline Suppressed

:thumbsup:

First John Bolten with his Libya model and now this. What is wrong with these people?

They're doing their jobs just fine...distracting people from the Trump scandals, and making him no longer the biggest idiot in the room!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
They're doing their jobs just fine...distracting people from the Trump scandals, and making him no longer the biggest idiot in the room!

I never had ambitions to work as a staffer.  But think I could be a contributing member In That room
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I never had ambitions to work as a staffer.  But think I could be a contributing member In That room

You would keep them guessing.

Offline Suppressed

That would be stepping on Trump's toes.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon

It would by like that game "Whack a Mole" 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

That would be stepping on Trump's toes.

I've heard he pays extra for that.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.