Author Topic: Literally Tens Of Millennials Show Up To Maxine Waters Appreciation Rally  (Read 931 times)

rangerrebew

Literally Tens Of Millennials Show Up To Maxine Waters Appreciation Rally
2:27 PM 06/05/2018
Benny Johnson | Reporter At Large

Maxine Waters has turned around her congressional career by hitching her wagon to the Resistance movement. One of the most outspoken advocates against Donald Trump in Congress, Waters has seen her media influence skyrocket in the era of Trump.

But that new social media cache is not translating well to the youth in her district, if her recent “Auntie Maxine” meetup is any indication.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/05/maxine-waters-millenial-meet-and-greet-small-crowd/

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Her popularity is overwhelming!!    :rolling: :rolling: :silly:

..."A video posted of the event, however, shows fewer than 20 people in the room. That’s including Waters. When the camera panned to the room where the event was being held, many empty chairs and tables can be seen."............
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Gotta say the people in the picture look bored and irritated, I especially like the guy checking his phone while Mad Max is speachifying.

Online corbe

I'm just glad she doesn't have a 'small crowd' complex due to her oversized EGO.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
"Tens"???

Looked like about 5 showed, but I suppose in common core math, one could end up with "tens"... :whistle:
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Her popularity is overwhelming!!    :rolling: :rolling: :silly:

..."A video posted of the event, however, shows fewer than 20 people in the room. That’s including Waters. When the camera panned to the room where the event was being held, many empty chairs and tables can be seen."............

Reminds me of those 6 figure Laundering of College Tuition Fee Speeches by Marxist Administrators to HRC, bloviating to a near empty University auditorium even before she lost the election.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Frank Cannon

I especially love this frauds jean jacket and street look to fit in with the poor people.

Offline RoosGirl

Reasons for more not being there:
1. Don't work so can't afford a car
2. Couldn't wake up and whatever time the rally was being held
3. Didn't have a clean outfit to wear because it was Sunday and mommy hadn't done their laundry yet
4. All of the above.

Offline Frank Cannon

Reasons for more not being there:
1. Don't work so can't afford a car
2. Couldn't wake up and whatever time the rally was being held
3. Didn't have a clean outfit to wear because it was Sunday and mommy hadn't done their laundry yet
4. All of the above.

You forgot #5. Did a wake and bake and decided to keep baking.

Offline RoosGirl

You forgot #5. Did a wake and bake and decided to keep baking.

Wow, that sounds like fun.

Offline Frank Cannon

Wow, that sounds like fun.

I'm not sure. I haven't done it since college, but there are some poster here who seem to still do it. Maybe they know if it is.