Author Topic: Rand Paul ROASTS Bill Clinton for playing ‘victim’ 20 years after Monica Lewinsky scandal  (Read 1178 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Gotta love Rand!  Bill Clinton a 'victim'?     :silly:

Rand Paul ROASTS Bill Clinton for playing ‘victim’ 20 years after Monica Lewinsky scandal

..........On Monday, Clinton was nearly universally condemned for an interview with NBC in which he refused to acknowledge he owed Monica Lewinsky a personal apology for pressuring her into having sex while she was an intern working for him. He also claimed to be a victim because the Monica Lewinsky scandal left him $16 million in debt. Hours later, in another interview with James Patterson at an event at the Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture in New York City, Clinton walked back his comments and publicly apologized to Lewinsky.

“The truth is, the hubbub was I got hot under the collar because of the way the questions were asked,” Clinton said. He said he supports the #MeToo movement against sexual harassment and assault, noting, “I have always tried to support it in the decisions and policies that I’ve advanced.”

Paul called B.S. on Fox.

.........“It sounded like Bill Clinton took a poll from one interview to the next. They poll-tested a response and he decided, ‘you know what, I better apologize more because they’ll come after me next,'” Paul said. “Bill Clinton epitomizes the aggressor, not the victim. He thinks he’s still somehow a victim and in no world was it ever appropriate for the president of the United States to be having sex under his desk with a 20-year-0ld.”

Paul criticized the mainstream media for covering for Clinton’s disgraceful and immoral behavior by waving away how the president pressured a White House intern into performing sex acts as a consensual relationship.

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/rand-paul-roasts-bill-clinton-for-playing-victim-20-years-after-monica-lewinsky-scandal/

« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 04:35:13 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline bilo

Paul criticized the mainstream media for covering for Clinton’s disgraceful and immoral behavior by waving away how the president pressured a White House intern into performing sex acts as a consensual relationship.

Way to go!

As bad as that was clinton would never have been impeached for it. He got impeached because he was dumb enough to agree to testify under oath and then lied. Hopefully Trump is smart enough to listen to his lawyers and not agree to testify. mule head for all his huffing and puffing can't compel his boss to testify.

I'm sure the metoo movement will try to equate Trump's affairs with clinton's behavior, but what Trump did was as a private citizen and I don't believe any 20 yr old employee was forced to do anything by him.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I was disgusted when voters returned the rapist to the White House in 96 because the economy was good, but I always appreciated that the rapist didn't tell me how he thought his daughter was super hot, or peak in on minors in states of undress.  Clinton is a piece of crap, but he is not the smelliest President elected.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
I guess Ross Perot was wrong on what that giant sucking sound was.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I was disgusted when voters returned the rapist to the White House in 96 because the economy was good, but I always appreciated that the rapist didn't tell me how he thought his daughter was super hot, or peak in on minors in states of undress.  Clinton is a piece of crap, but he is not the smelliest President elected.

How could Clinton say his daughter is super hot?  Have you seen her?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I stand corrected.  She clearly is not worth abusing.

Offline WingNot

Bill doesn't have a biological daughter.... that we know of anyway.  With all the track he laid back in the day I'm convinced he was shooting blanks.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

You mean Hubbards daughter? 

Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Millee

Bill doesn't have a biological daughter.... that we know of anyway.  With all the track he laid back in the day I'm convinced he was shooting blanks.

He's got his boy Danny. 

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Yes, that is pretty Hubbard obvious.  Wonder why Hillary decided to have a baby with Webb?  I understand wanting a First Daughter but couldn't she have found a better looking daddy?

Offline WingNot

Yes, that is pretty Hubbard obvious.  Wonder why Hillary decided to have a baby with Webb?  I understand wanting a First Daughter but couldn't she have found a better looking daddy?

Maybe Webb was graced with, shall we say, other attributes?

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Way to go!

As bad as that was clinton would never have been impeached for it. He got impeached because he was dumb enough to agree to testify under oath and then lied. Hopefully Trump is smart enough to listen to his lawyers and not agree to testify. mule head for all his huffing and puffing can't compel his boss to testify.

I'm sure the metoo movement will try to equate Trump's affairs with clinton's behavior, but what Trump did was as a private citizen and I don't believe any 20 yr old employee was forced to do anything by him.

If Trump had done anything even remotely resembling what Clinton did, the media would have shaken it like a rag doll by now.

But I understand Clinton is being killed by twitter now and has abandoned his book tour.

Offline dfwgator

Bill shoots blanks.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Bill shoots blanks.

Yep, I think it was mumps   But I think that Hillary has one person in the world who loves her now.  I think Chelsea actually loves her.

Offline Suppressed

You mean Hubbards daughter? 
@driftdiver
You can get DNA from a drinking glass.  I'm surprised no tabloid has grabbed DNA and run with it.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

rangerrebew

Well, he is a victim - of his own choice.  He is married to madam, after all, and that makes him a bonafide victim.  How would you like it if you had to worry she might show up some time and you would have to talk to her. He may have even had sex with her which shows he'd jump in bed with a pig. Her personality makes her wolf ugly.  You know, if you were in bed with her and her head was resting on your arm, you might have to chew off your arm to get away - wolf ugly.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Maybe Webb was graced with, shall we say, other attributes?

Bad eyesight and no gag reflex?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

But I think that Hillary has one person in the world who loves her now.

Offline WingNot

Bad eyesight and no gag reflex?

When did this become about Hillary?   :cool:

Offline edpc

When reached for comment about whether Bill Clinton owes her a personal apology, Monica Lewinsky said, “He can kiss my ass.“ She was then reminded, per the Starr report, he had been there and done that.