Author Topic: Trump Again Bemoans Picking Jeff Sessions for AG  (Read 1938 times)

Offline Applewood

Re: Trump Again Bemoans Picking Jeff Sessions for AG
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2018, 05:24:48 pm »
I wish Trump would stop bitching and moaning and work to get this investigation  wrapped up.  If he has nothing to hide and has done no wrong, why doesn't he cooperate?  His whining and stonewalling just makes the probe drag on.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2018, 07:40:13 pm »
@txradioguy

"Fire the man..."  Some senators told him if he fires Sessions, they won't approve another one.  I think that is why Trump keeps goading Sessions, trying to make him quit, rather than firing him.  If Sessions quit, the senators would have to approve another one.

@Victoria33

He should call their bluff...fire Sessions and pick a new AG...then dare the Senate not to approve him or her.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 07:42:22 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2018, 02:36:49 am »
True enough, but that doesn’t mean they are required to do so any more than they would be required if he fired him.
@Oceander

You and I are not in disagreement.  It is true the Senate can do whatever they want about this; they are in  control.  I believe they would hold hearings to approve/reject another one IF Sessions quit, but wouldn't do it if Trump fired Sessions.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2018, 02:50:25 am »
Can't we just post the links to all the other threads where this has already been dissected over and over and over and over?   :shrug:

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2018, 03:51:26 am »
Early on, Trump got bad advice from the GOPe types he had on his team. He doing much better now that he's rid himself of most of them.

Except that Sessions was recommended by Giuliani and now Rudy is giving him legal advice.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online corbe

« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2018, 04:09:31 am »
   If it weren't for Kushner's obvious bias against Federal Prosecutors that put his daddy in Jail, this guy would not be on the outside, looking in, right now.

The glass is always half full.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2018, 04:12:42 am »
   If it weren't for Kushner's obvious bias against Federal Prosecutors that put his daddy in Jail, this guy would not be on the outside, looking in, right now.

The glass is always half full.

Psst. It's all Putin's fault. You know. The collusion.....