General Category > Editorial/Opinion/Blogs

Rolling Stone writer speculates Melania Trump is 'concealing abuse,' implicates president in domesti

(1/3) > >>

mystery-ak:
Rolling Stone writer speculates Melania Trump is 'concealing abuse,' implicates president in domestic violence
by Emily Jashinsky
 | June 04, 2018 12:07 PM

Are you (a) a journalist with (b) a wild theory about Melania Trump's public absence that (c) is not substantiated by any hard evidence? No worries, all it takes to float your conjecture into the broader conversation is one simple tweet.

Jamil Smith, senior writer at Rolling Stone, used Twitter on Sunday to express his suspicion that the first lady's public absence "could be about concealing abuse" perpetrated by her husband.

"I wish that I didn’t suspect that the prolonged, poorly explained public absence of Melania Trump could be about concealing abuse. I wish that it was a ludicrous prospect. I wish that the @POTUS wasn’t a man with a history of abusing women, including those to whom he is married," Smith tweeted.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/rolling-stone-writer-speculates-melania-trump-is-concealing-abuse-implicates-president-in-domestic-violence

Restored:
Trump would never hit a woman.

He has people for that kind of thing.

Oceander:
:facepalm2:

driftdiver:
He has a history of bad language and adultry, not physical abuse.

RoosGirl:

--- Quote from: driftdiver on June 04, 2018, 08:03:02 pm ---He has a history of bad language and adultry, not physical abuse.

--- End quote ---

If there was any hint of physical abuse he would have been accused of it by Ivana during the divorce.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version