Author Topic: New York Wants To Create Double Jeopardy Crisis For Citizens In Order To Attack Trump  (Read 677 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
dailycaller
8:06 PM 06/01/2018
Virginia Kruta | Contributor

[excerpt]

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/01/new-york-ag-cool-with-scrapping-double-jeopardy/

New York Attorney General Barbara Underwood responded to President Donald Trump’s decision to pardon Dinesh D’Souza by calling for an end to “New York’s double jeopardy loophole.”

Underwood released a statement on Thursday, asking New York legislators to pass a bill that was initially proposed by disgraced former AG Eric Schneiderman. That bill would open the door to prosecute under state law people who had received presidential pardons for “parallel federal crimes.” (RELATED: EXCLUSIVE: Dinesh D’Souza Tells Backstory Of His Pardon)
http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/31/dinesh-dsouza-pardon-backstory/

First it was Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

Then it was Scooter Libby.

Now it’s Dinesh D’Souza.

We can’t afford to wait to see who will be next. Lawmakers must act now to close New York’s double jeopardy loophole. pic.twitter.com/nF5wTUGSjf

— New York Attorney General (@NewYorkStateAG) May 31, 2018
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
    First it was Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

It would be interesting to see what NY law they intend to prosecute Joe Arpaio for.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Oceander

It would be interesting to see what NY law they intend to prosecute Joe Arpaio for.

She wouldn’t go after him.  He’s just an example of what she thinks are the reprehensible pardons Trump has made that would justify repealing the law in question. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She wouldn’t go after him.  He’s just an example of what she thinks are the reprehensible pardons Trump has made that would justify repealing the law in question.

Did she complain about Obastard's Pardon spree?  I'm sure some of those were for NY crimes.  If she never said anything then, this looks like TDS now, which is probably a plus in NY, politically.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Oceander

Did she complain about Obastard's Pardon spree?  I'm sure some of those were for NY crimes.  If she never said anything then, this looks like TDS now, which is probably a plus in NY, politically.   :shrug:

Of course it’s all politically motivated.  However, that doesn’t mean that a repeal would be given no effect.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Of course it’s all politically motivated.  However, that doesn’t mean that a repeal would be given no effect.

I would expect that any statute giving the State of NY the ability to go after any of Trump's pardons would give rise to all sorts of mischief.  There would be all sorts of effect. 
I will NOT comply.