Author Topic: Outrageous WATCH: More Millennials Would Rather Date an MS-13 Gang Member Over a Trump Supporter  (Read 4214 times)

rangerrebew

Outrageous WATCH: More Millennials Would Rather Date an MS-13 Gang Member Over a Trump Supporter

Would you rather date an MS-13 gang member or someone who supports President Donald Trump?

That's what Daily Caller reporters Stephanie Hamill and Julia Nista asked young people on the streets of Washington, D.C.

Stunningly, a majority of respondents said they would rather date a member of the brutal gang, which operates by the motto "kill, rape, control."

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/06/02/millennials-would-rather-date-ms-13-gang-member-over-trump-supporter

rangerrebew

Somehow, this doesn't seem too surprising.  However, what they say and what they would actually do are not necessarily one in the same except for those who would cut off their noses to spite their faces.

Offline the_doc

Outrageous WATCH: More Millennials Would Rather Date an MS-13 Gang Member Over a Trump Supporter

Yeah, but who would the girls prefer to date?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Somehow, this doesn't seem too surprising.  However, what they say and what they would actually do are not necessarily one in the same except for those who would cut off their noses to spite their faces.

It's not surprising to me in the least.  It may have been longer ago than I care to admit, but I remember the messed up POSs the gals in my youth went for.  They'd turn down many promising suitors for an opportunity to clear out the pool parlors every time.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline goatprairie

Liberals are nothing if not irrational. That what he means to be a liberal today. 
When Bush II was president some lesbian wrote an article about how she'd prefer Iranian thug Ahmadinnerjacket EVEN THOUGH HE'D PROBABLY HAVE HER EXECUTED AS A HOMOSEXUAL.
You can't get more irrationally insane than that.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot believe how many Israelis supported Hamas and the PLO in the 90s. It was pure insanity.
It is a mental sickness toward being the 'opposite' of whatever common logic is. They think it makes them special, and intelligent. But really it is just a symptom of their wacko mental illness.

I don't mind so much when adults get themselves killed by being Liberal freaks. But it does bother me when they drag their children into their craziness and get them hurt. I have seen a lot of that.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Cut out the middleman, liberals are mostly on drugs now days anyhoo and probable have most STDs these thugs carry.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 07:13:18 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
None of them seemed like prizes.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline goatprairie

You cannot believe how many Israelis supported Hamas and the PLO in the 90s. It was pure insanity.
It is a mental sickness toward being the 'opposite' of whatever common logic is. They think it makes them special, and intelligent. But really it is just a symptom of their wacko mental illness.

I don't mind so much when adults get themselves killed by being Liberal freaks. But it does bother me when they drag their children into their craziness and get them hurt. I have seen a lot of that.
"But it does bother me when they drag their children into their craziness and get them hurt. I have seen a lot of that"

Rachel Corrie?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"But it does bother me when they drag their children into their craziness and get them hurt. I have seen a lot of that"

Rachel Corrie?

She was a grown up, before she became a pancake....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
During the 90's and into the late 90's the Arabs were blowing up everything. Malls, Buses, Pizzeria, it didn't matter to them. This is way before there was any border or wall. Almost every day you would hear about another attack somewhere. But even so, Leftists Israelis sided with the terrorists. They claimed that all the bombs, and attacks, and murders, were the fault of Israel, which is what Leftist always do.

They created a group called, Shalom Achshav. This is Hebrew for Peace Now. Their platform was to do anything, to give anything, to surrender everything for what they called 'Peace'. These guys were willing to live as slaves under Sharia if it meant what they called Peace.

The Arabs loved them but thought they were crazy, which they absolutely were. So the Shalom Achshav people tried to create an Arab Shalom Achshav group. The Arabs wanted murder and death. They did not care at all about any 'Peace' group. But, they opened a group to appease the Leftist weirdos and called it 'Peace Now' in Arabic. It had about 2 members which were assigned by the PLO and Hamas to play nice-nice with the Jews. The crazy Liberals Jews swallowed it whole. They loved it. And the bombs and attacks continued full force.

But eventually, even the most Leftist Jew in Israel was forced to admit that the Arabs do not want any kind of Peace, no matter what they are offered. But it took the death of thousands of Israelis before the Leftists would ever admit this obvious and commonly known fact.

The Israeli Left did not understand the way the Arab mind thinks. The American Left does not understand the way MS-13 thinks. But they will learn their lesson sooner or later. It is only a matter of time, and the number of dead people while we wait.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
This is wacko zealotry that Westboro Baptist types would strain to match. It's not political. It's religious, as in theocratic, cult-like thinking.
The Republic is lost.

Offline goatprairie

She was a grown up, before she became a pancake....
Yeah, but in interviews her parents sounded like real far left, hippie weirdos.  Undoubtedly, she got a lot of inspiration for her craziness from them.

Offline goatprairie

During the 90's and into the late 90's the Arabs were blowing up everything. Malls, Buses, Pizzeria, it didn't matter to them. This is way before there was any border or wall. Almost every day you would hear about another attack somewhere. But even so, Leftists Israelis sided with the terrorists. They claimed that all the bombs, and attacks, and murders, were the fault of Israel, which is what Leftist always do.

They created a group called, Shalom Achshav. This is Hebrew for Peace Now. Their platform was to do anything, to give anything, to surrender everything for what they called 'Peace'. These guys were willing to live as slaves under Sharia if it meant what they called Peace.

The Arabs loved them but thought they were crazy, which they absolutely were. So the Shalom Achshav people tried to create an Arab Shalom Achshav group. The Arabs wanted murder and death. They did not care at all about any 'Peace' group. But, they opened a group to appease the Leftist weirdos and called it 'Peace Now' in Arabic. It had about 2 members which were assigned by the PLO and Hamas to play nice-nice with the Jews. The crazy Liberals Jews swallowed it whole. They loved it. And the bombs and attacks continued full force.

But eventually, even the most Leftist Jew in Israel was forced to admit that the Arabs do not want any kind of Peace, no matter what they are offered. But it took the death of thousands of Israelis before the Leftists would ever admit this obvious and commonly known fact.

The Israeli Left did not understand the way the Arab mind thinks. The American Left does not understand the way MS-13 thinks. But they will learn their lesson sooner or later. It is only a matter of time, and the number of dead people while we wait.
I remember at the time the relentless attacks and murders of Jews was happening, I thought the Israelis should put up a big wall.
There was eventually some discussion among them about that with the leftist Israelis claiming a wall wouldn't do anything.
Well, they put up the wall, and guess what...the attacks and murders dropped precipitously.
Moral of story:  never believe a leftist about anything.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Goat wrote:
"I remember at the time the relentless attacks and murders of Jews was happening, I thought the Israelis should put up a big wall.
There was eventually some discussion among them about that with the leftist Israelis claiming a wall wouldn't do anything.
Well, they put up the wall, and guess what...the attacks and murders dropped precipitously.
Moral of story:  never believe a leftist about anything."

Gee, do you think the same strategy might work on our southern border right here?
Of course, you and I know the answer.

Which is why the left, along with some Republicans, oppose the notion of "a wall" so vehemently.
As do some forum members right here.

Because...  walls work!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yeah, but in interviews her parents sounded like real far left, hippie weirdos.  Undoubtedly, she got a lot of inspiration for her craziness from them.

That, and the college she went to.  Evergreen State College, in beautiful Olympia, WA.
I will NOT comply.

Offline goodwithagun

Seems like a way to solve the millennial problem if you ask me.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline montanajoe

Actually I hope my kids don't date either a MS-13 gang member nor a Trump supporter... :shrug:

Offline goatprairie

That, and the college she went to.  Evergreen State College, in beautiful Olympia, WA.
I have a younger brother who lives in Olympia. He's a Democrat, but even he said the college was full of weirdos.

Offline roamer_1

Well that's just silly...

The correct answer would be not to date either one.

Offline roamer_1

Actually I hope my kids don't date either a MS-13 gang member nor a Trump supporter... :shrug:

LOL!!

GMTA
 :beer:

Offline RoosGirl

Now this is an outrageous watch:

Offline Frank Cannon

Now this is an outrageous watch:

No. This is an outrageous watch......yeah booooy!

Offline RoosGirl

No. This is an outrageous watch......yeah booooy!

I think that's a grocery store scale, not a watch.

Offline Frank Cannon

I think that's a grocery store scale, not a watch.

You Millennials don't know what style is.