Author Topic: The U.S. is trying to find a discreet way to pay for Kim Jong Un’s hotel during the summit  (Read 711 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 by John Hudson June 1 at 6:46 PM Email the author

SINGAPORE — At an island resort off the coast of Singapore, U.S. event planners are working day and night with their North Korean counterparts to set up a summit designed to bring an end to Pyongyang’s nuclear weapons program.

But a particularly awkward logistical issue remains unresolved, according to two people familiar with the talks. Who’s going to pay for Kim Jong Un’s hotel stay?

The prideful but cash-poor pariah state requires that a foreign country foot the bill at its preferred lodging: the Fullerton, a magnificent neoclassical hotel near the mouth of the Singapore River, where just one presidential suite costs more than $6,000 per night.

more
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/the-us-is-trying-to-find-a-discreet-way-to-pay-for-kim-jong-uns-hotel-in-singapore/2018/06/01/776055ce-9745-439e-9ee4-c0cef8e81523_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.8f8cf190c6ce
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Looks like there are plenty of affordable hotels. Just check Trip Advisor.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online corbe

My money's on this Guy pays up.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
                 My money's on this Guy pays up.

Yeah, probably.  And as far as bribes go, Kim I'm ill goes for pretty cheap at $6K a night.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline RoosGirl

They should ask @Frank Cannon .  I bet he has all kinds of tricks for paying for stuff like this on the sly.

Offline Frank Cannon

They should ask @Frank Cannon .  I bet he has all kinds of tricks for paying for stuff like this on the sly.

I usually put money in a secret slush fund for my lawyer to dole out.......but that doesn't work anymore.