Author Topic: ‘Spare me your outrage!’ Benghazi hero slaps whiny leftists sore over D’Souza with a sobering reali  (Read 292 times)

rangerrebew

‘Spare me your outrage!’ Benghazi hero slaps whiny leftists sore over D’Souza with a sobering reality
June 1, 2018 | Tom Tillison 

The left is beset with collective outrage over President Donald Trump’s pardon of conservative filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza, with MSNBC darling Rachel Maddow going so far at to claim Trump’s use of pardons may be “criminal obstruction of justice.”

Maddow’s elaborate scheme suggests the president opted to “dangle” his power to grant leniency, “to showcase his own power to arbitrarily pardon whoever he wants,” to convince anyone thinking of turning against him — see personal lawyer Michael Cohen — that he can get them off the hook.

But in all the unhinged Trump-driven hate on display, liberals look past the actions of Trump’s predecessor, their messiah President Barack Obama.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/06/01/spare-me-your-outrage-benghazi-hero-slaps-whiny-leftists-sore-over-dsouza-with-a-sobering-reality-640503
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 01:08:29 pm by rangerrebew »