Author Topic: Pelosi: 'Strong employment numbers mean little'  (Read 5612 times)

Offline aligncare

Re: Pelosi: 'Strong employment numbers mean little'
« Reply #75 on: June 05, 2018, 01:30:54 pm »
I remember my parents and teachers telling me in America anyone can grow up to be president.

They forgot to mention that if you do grow up to be president you’ll likely be resented, envied and mocked by yapping ankle biters nipping at your heels.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #76 on: June 05, 2018, 01:32:38 pm »

LOL, you really like that picture (I do too).

Offline aligncare

« Reply #77 on: June 05, 2018, 01:36:40 pm »
LOL, you really like that picture (I do too).

Yeah, photos mocking Trump supporters is her specialty.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #78 on: June 05, 2018, 01:38:08 pm »
I remember my parents and teachers telling me in America anyone can grow up to be president.

They forgot to mention that if you do grow up to be president you’ll likely be resented, envied and mocked by yapping ankle biters nipping at your heels.

This has been true for just about every president, ever.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jpsb

« Reply #79 on: June 05, 2018, 01:45:58 pm »

Well it is a photo of (USA) girls going batty over the Beatles back in the early 60's.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #80 on: June 05, 2018, 01:46:52 pm »
Well it is a photo of (USA) girls going batty over the Beatles back in the early 60's.

...on the Ed Sullivan Show, I believe.    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline jpsb

« Reply #81 on: June 05, 2018, 01:51:05 pm »
...on the Ed Sullivan Show, I believe.    :laugh:

Looks like it. this is pretty funny too.

! No longer available

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #82 on: June 05, 2018, 02:48:14 pm »

It's not used for mere supporters.  I used the same style picture for MMMM MMMMM MMM, Barack Husein Obama types too.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #83 on: June 05, 2018, 02:53:26 pm »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #84 on: June 05, 2018, 04:43:02 pm »
I don't agree with this @Emjay

@Right_in_Virginia You're probably the last person on this forum I would argue with because I admire you. 

I admire Trump also for what he's accomplished as President and for how stalwart he's been in the fact of constant, unrelenting criticism.

I don't feel about him the way you do, but I do like him and that wasn't always so.

I like how he doesn't back down.  The Philadelphia Eagles were invited to the White House to receive honors as Super Bowl Champions.  The Eagles can't have nice things, as you know, and only a fraction of the team agreed to come.  So, he called it off.  Don't blame him.

By the way, you might be interested in what @Chosen Daughter posted to me.  Here it is:

"Oh!  Of course you do.  No surprise because you are the bestest darn Trump supporter there is.  Loyal too.  It wouldn't matter what he did it would be the right thing.

I have to add the bigliest too!"

I'll admit I provoked her but you can see how I am perceived by a few members here.

Anyway, carry on, Girl.  The President needs you.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 04:43:56 pm by Emjay »
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #85 on: June 05, 2018, 05:03:49 pm »
@Emjay “I like how he doesn't back down.”

Once again you and Rush Limbaugh are on the cutting edge. Rush spent a few minutes early this hour noting how President Reagan enjoyed a public image as an amiable, soft spoken man. But, in reality, as a political opponent, he was as tough a fighter as they come. Rush’s bottom line? Reagan and Trump were cut from the same cloth. Which is a point I made here a few days ago.  ^-^

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #86 on: June 05, 2018, 05:09:06 pm »

Once again you and Rush Limbaugh are on the cutting edge. Rush spent a few minutes early this hour noting how President Reagan enjoyed a public image as an amiable, soft spoken man. But, in reality, as a political opponent, he was as tough a fighter as they come. Rush’s bottom line? Reagan and Trump were cut from the same cloth. Which is a point I made here a few days ago.  ^-^

Wow!  Interesting comparison.  Could not be more different outwardly but maybe a similar inner core.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #87 on: June 05, 2018, 11:21:24 pm »

@Emjay  @aligncare