Author Topic: Trump says summit is on before reading 'nice' letter from Kim  (Read 595 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump says summit is on before reading 'nice' letter from Kim
By Rebecca Kheel - 06/01/18 03:06 PM EDT

President Trump has not yet read the letter to him from North Korean leader Kim Jong Un despite announcing that their summit is back on and moments earlier saying the letter was “very nice.”

“I haven’t seen the letter yet,” Trump told reporters outside the White House. “I purposely didn’t open the letter. I haven’t opened it. I didn’t open it in front of the director. I said, ‘Would you want me to open it?’ He said, ‘You can read it later.’ I may be in for a big surprise.”

Kim Yong Chol, a close confidant of Kim’s and North Korea’s top nuclear weapons negotiator, became the highest ranking North Korean official to visit the White House in 18 years Friday to deliver Trump a letter from Kim.

more
http://thehill.com/policy/defense/390298-trump-says-summit-is-on-before-reading-nice-letter-from-kim
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: Trump says summit is on before reading 'nice' letter from Kim
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2018, 07:17:41 pm »
Did anyone catch how he said he did not want to use the phrase ‘maximum pressure’ anymore in his chat with the press?    *****rollingeyes*****

President Trump insisted on Friday he hadn't canceled a planned summit with Kim Jong Un, instead saying he was simply responding to provocative statements from North Korea.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/trump-today-06-01-18/h_c0998165ed4b7150c4a879580793b94e

You did not actually hear what you thought you heard.

! No longer available

« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 08:31:19 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2018, 08:44:19 pm »
Mrs. Liberty and I have been wondering how this was going to be spun to make the President look like crap....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2018, 08:56:00 pm »
Who needs spin, when you can just report the meaningless things he says? I got a nice letter, but I haven’t read it yet. I’m terminating the summit, but I didn’t cancel it. We are going to keep maximum pressure on North Korea, but I don’t want to say maximum pressure.

LSD and has absolutely nothing on this MFer when it comes to the ability to warp reality.

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2018, 09:05:10 pm »
There is only one person who showcases the imbecility of this president.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2018, 09:30:59 pm »
So it was another reality show stunt?
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online corbe

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2018, 10:24:04 pm »
   I've seen the Trailer of the Season Finale, Bittersweet, though Peace on the Korean Peninsular is highly desirable, The US Taxpayer dies in the end paying for it, again.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.