Author Topic: John Brennan pens op-ed vowing to criticize Trump 'until integrity returns to the White House'  (Read 530 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Brennan pens op-ed vowing to criticize Trump 'until integrity returns to the White House'
By Avery Anapol - 06/01/18 08:24 AM EDT

Former CIA director John Brennan tears into President Trump in a new op-ed for the Washington Post, vowing to continue speaking out against the president “until integrity returns to the White House.”

Brennan, who served as director of the agency under former President Obama, is a frequent Trump critic. Most recently, he referred to Trump’s decision to pull out of the Iran nuclear agreement as “madness.”

In the Washington Post, Brennan writes about his “admiration” for the office of the presidency after working with and serving under multiple presidents, saying that while he “didn’t agree with all of their policy choices,” he “never doubted that each treated their solemn responsibility to lead our nation with anything less than the seriousness, intellectual rigor and principles that it deserved.”

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/390206-john-brennan-pens-washington-post-op-ed-vowing-to-criticize-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline endicom

Integrity was last seen in a pileup on I495.

Offline Frank Cannon

Some muslim who lied to congress is worried about integrity. That's a laugh.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Somebody explain to me just how John Brennan would have the least bit of ability to recognize integrity if he did see it.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
A guy who voted for communist Gus Hall talking about integrity?  That's rich.  :silly:
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 02:56:32 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Hoodat

Here's what Brennan had to say to Congress one year ago:

“I encountered and am aware of information and intelligence that revealed contacts and interactions between Russian officials and U.S. persons involved in the Trump campaign that I was concerned about because of known Russian efforts to suborn such individuals.  It raised questions in my mind about whether Russia was able to gain the cooperation of those individuals,” he said, adding that he did not know whether the Russian efforts were successful.  I don’t know whether such collusion existed.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/23/us/politics/congress-testimony-john-brennan-russia-budget.html

If Brennan's concerns were genuine, then nothing should have concerned him more than a Presidential candidate who previously as Secretary of State committed a felony by placing classified material on an unsecured server which was later compromised by Russian hackers.  The degree of blackmail in that case is unimaginable.

So considering that, I call BS on Brennan's statements.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Slide Rule

Brennan better buy a few barrels of ink as Trump will be in control as
long as he wishes.

:)
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote