Author Topic: Arizona governor huddles with John and Cindy McCain  (Read 2631 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Arizona governor huddles with John and Cindy McCain
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2018, 12:42:59 pm »
@Frank Cannon
Tortured prisoner of war, lifelong public servant, 2008 GOP Presidential nominee...is just another welfare scammer. Few Briefers embody the zeitgeist of Trumpism better.

Oh. Lifelong "Public Servant". I wasn't aware that was such a noble pursuit. That's good news for Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer. They never had real jobs either.

BTW I know you worship at the alter of Big Govt', so you may not even be aware that there is a Private Sector, but can you tell me any other jobs where you can lay sick and dying in bed and still collect a $174K a year salary plus graft while you insult your employers i.e.; the voters in AZ? How about running a scam where you pass that salary over to your do nothing druggy wife to keep the cash rolling in?

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2018, 01:13:52 pm »
Oh. Lifelong "Public Servant". I wasn't aware that was such a noble pursuit. That's good news for Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer. They never had real jobs either.

BTW I know you worship at the alter of Big Govt', so you may not even be aware that there is a Private Sector, but can you tell me any other jobs where you can lay sick and dying in bed and still collect a $174K a year salary plus graft while you insult your employers i.e.; the voters in AZ? How about running a scam where you pass that salary over to your do nothing druggy wife to keep the cash rolling in?

With McCain, I don't think it's about money. They already have more money than they could ever spend. With them, it more about a lust, a visceral greed, for power and status. Also, they have a more personal motivation to make sure whomever comes after McCain is an anti-Trump Liberal Democrat regardless of what letter he has in front of his name, just for spite.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2018, 01:22:34 pm »
With McCain, I don't think it's about money. They already have more money than they could ever spend. With them, it more about a lust, a visceral greed, for power and status. Also, they have a more personal motivation to make sure whomever comes after McCain is an anti-Trump Liberal Democrat regardless of what letter he has in front of his name, just for spite.

You say that, yet they are still taking the govt' money and benefits aren't they? How much out of pocket cash have they spent on Crazy Johnnies illness or am I paying for him to enjoy that Cadillac health care that most Americans can't even afford?

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2018, 01:27:32 pm »
You say that, yet they are still taking the govt' money and benefits aren't they? How much out of pocket cash have they spent on Crazy Johnnies illness or am I paying for him to enjoy that Cadillac health care that most Americans can't even afford?

Shouldn't he be using his VA health benefits?  I know of men a lot more honorable than him that have to use that crappy system.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2018, 01:35:41 pm »
Shouldn't he be using his VA health benefits?  I know of men a lot more honorable than him that have to use that crappy system.

Absolutely. He should be using the VA system to show everyone how great a job he has done over the last 35 years making sure Vets are being taken care of.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2018, 01:46:55 pm »
McCain's entire political career is highlighted by one singular obsession, 'REVENGE'. McCain is known as the nastiest of nasty if he perceives any kind of insult or disobedience. Even in death, McCain is desperate to strike out at Trump from beyond. He tried to do this with his failed book. Now, he wants a more substantive means to hurt Trump.

If Cindy McCain is 'appointed', that will be a guaranteed Democrat vote for anything and everything that crosses the Senate. If Trump proposed $100 million dollars to cure cancer, Cindy McCain would vote against it. For no reason. Just because.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYPsoxpt0BU
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 01:47:41 pm by 240B »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2018, 02:50:52 pm »
https://medcitynews.com/2018/05/this-is-why-novartis-paid-trumps-lawyer-michael-cohen-1-2-million/
This is why Novartis paid Trump’s lawyer Michael Cohen $1.2 million
The company said it quickly determined he was unable to deliver the help but paid the full amount owed in his contract.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2018, 02:55:41 pm »
https://medcitynews.com/2018/05/this-is-why-novartis-paid-trumps-lawyer-michael-cohen-1-2-million/

LOL. Ah. Left with more non sequiturs and bullshit after I destroyed your defense of your pal, a corrupt POS Senator.

Got any quotes from Michael Avenatti on something? That would really buttress your argument to nowhere.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2018, 03:04:44 pm »

What the hell does that have to do with McCains being pieces of crap?  I'm sure you'll note my bigly lack of Trumpist zeitgeist when replying.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 03:19:59 pm by RoosGirl »

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2018, 03:12:25 pm »
Cindy McCain only wants to be a Senator for one single reason. She does not care about being a politician. She does not care about the 'People of Arizona', she does not care about America, or Americans.

The only reason she wants to be a Senator is to be able to swipe at Trump, who she blames for her husband's death. She is psychotic. She wants 'revenge', just like her husband before her.

The Union, The Consititution, The people of Arizona, and what would be best for them, are at the very last of the list in her mind.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 03:34:56 pm by 240B »

« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2018, 03:17:59 pm »
What the hell does that have to do with McCains being pieces of crap?  I'm sure you'll note my bigly lack of Trumpist zeigist when replying.
Thanx for the zeigistless reply  @Frank Cannon brought up public sector and private sector money.  You can find the post I replied to by looking directly above my comments and reading the part I quoted.  There is lots more money in the private sector.  It is often cited as a big factor in leaving public service. 

http://fortune.com/2018/04/12/paul-ryan-net-worth/ Paul Ryan Is Poised to Earn Millions When He Retires Next Year
Paul Ryan will easily add to his already considerable net worth if he opts to stray from his native Wisconsin to join a corporate board or dabble in Washington power struggles when he retires next year as speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives.

“The kind of board that he would go after would probably pay between $250,000 and $300,000 a year and he could probably get three or four of them,” said Fred Foulkes, a professor of at Boston University’s Questrom School of Business. “There would be dozens that would like to have him, particularly companies that have part of their business in key relationships with certain parts of government.”

I was trying to explain this for Frank.  :)

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2018, 03:22:44 pm »
Thanx for the zeigistless reply  @Frank Cannon brought up public sector and private sector money.  You can find the post I replied to by looking directly above my comments and reading the part I quoted.  There is lots more money in the private sector.  It is often cited as a big factor in leaving public service. 

http://fortune.com/2018/04/12/paul-ryan-net-worth/ Paul Ryan Is Poised to Earn Millions When He Retires Next Year
I was trying to explain this for Frank.  :)

But that doesn't explain anything about which Frank was speaking.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2018, 03:26:47 pm »

Bingo.

« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2018, 03:28:46 pm »
Frank asked "can you tell me any other jobs where you can lay sick and dying in bed and still collect a $174K a year salary plus graft ?"  I provided a $1.2 million private sector payoff for one consultation. 

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2018, 03:31:45 pm »
Frank asked "can you tell me any other jobs where you can lay sick and dying in bed and still collect a $174K a year salary plus graft ?"  I provided a $1.2 million private sector payoff for one consultation.

I wasn't aware that Cohen was sick and dying in bed.  What I read said the company discovered after the fact that Cohen couldn't supply the info they were looking for.

« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2018, 03:51:54 pm »
I wasn't aware that Cohen was sick and dying in bed.  What I read said the company discovered after the fact that Cohen couldn't supply the info they were looking for.
@RoosGirl
I am sure there are thousands of cases in private sector where an employer kept a beloved dying employee on the payroll to protect that employees healthcare.  I've seen it in my life, but I have tried a couple web searches and have given up.

I believe AZ has the power to fire Sen McCain if they desire.  The just don't have the power to stop him from winning election.

Thanx for the opportunity to clarify my points.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 03:53:06 pm by Once-Ler »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2018, 04:19:52 pm »
Sooooo. .. after this 'huddle' with the Guv'na - I assume the official CROWNING of the senatorial bloodline for permanent ownership of the throne is a done deal?
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline bilo

« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2018, 05:30:38 pm »
John McCain's Wife, Cindy, Has Quietly Amassed a $200 Million Fortune Built on a Beer Dynasty

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/money-and-power/a20264450/john-mccain-cindy-mccain-net-worth/

Thank God that the trash collectors and plumbers in the country are paying for this rich self important azzhole to comfortably die on his throne while they bust their asses putting food on their families table.

:amen:
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Oceander

« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2018, 05:33:25 pm »
If the people of AZ don’t like this procedure, presumably they can change it.  Otherwise, it’s a matter of federalism that each state gets to determine how to replace a sitting senator from that state. 

Offline bilo

« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2018, 05:34:01 pm »
Arizona law.  Special election if the "resignation" is before June 1, Governor appointee after.

So now we know why this self serving creep has not resigned even though he can't do his job. He just wants his wife to continue his "good" work of hurting conservatives every chance he gets.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2018, 06:37:24 pm »
HEALTH AND WELFARE CHECK!

NOW! I want proof that he is still alive.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2018, 06:45:31 pm »
It's a done deal. Bank on it. Get ready for Senator Thieving Pill Popper in T-Minus 2 day.

Well I guess we do have royalty here in the USA after all. Cindy gets to inherit John seat. How British of us.