Author Topic: Islam Is Incompatible with Liberty  (Read 318 times)

rangerrebew

Islam Is Incompatible with Liberty
« on: May 31, 2018, 05:51:56 pm »
May 31, 2018
Islam Is Incompatible with Liberty
By Amil Imani

As Islam repelled me, something about America attracted me like a powerful magnet.  It was the heart and soul of America.  It is called liberty.  Liberty embodies the most precious treasures of humanity by encompassing seven forms of freedom that collectively make us human.  Without liberty, we are simply another species of primates.  Islam is anathema to each and every one of these freedoms.

Dennis Prager's Still the Best Hope succinctly lists what constitutes this overarching charter of being human.  Through this book, I will present indisputable evidence proving Islam's incompatibility with them.  The choice is either liberty or Islam.  We can't have it both ways.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/05/islam_is_incompatible_with_liberty.html#ixzz5H6RcO6F0

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Islam Is Incompatible with Liberty
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2018, 05:52:59 pm »
Has never been otherwise!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2018, 05:55:10 pm »
Has never been otherwise!

That is a racist statement. I want my women housebound and covered from head to toe. I enjoy chopping the clitoris off of young girls. What's the problem here. Allah told me it was his will.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2018, 06:05:57 pm »
That is a racist statement. I want my women housebound and covered from head to toe. I enjoy chopping the clitoris off of young girls. What's the problem here. Allah told me it was his will.

I don't care what kind of statement you might deem it it's the TRUTH!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien