Author Topic: Every Day It Becomes More Obvious=> AG Jeff Sessions Failed President Trump and the Nation  (Read 1034 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Gateway Pundit
by Jim Hoft
May 31, 2018

Last night on Hannity, the host Sean Hannity was joined by legal experts Gregg Jarrett and Joe DiGenova.  They all discussed the harmful and illegitimate justification for Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ recusal which was never proper and has hurt the President and the country ever since.

<skip>

In March 2018 we listed the following 12 reasons why AG Sessions should be removed from office –

• After accepting the AG job, the next day Sessions recused himself from everything Russia and turned over the US AG Office to the deep state. We now know that the law he quoted to recuse himself was the wrong law and was provided by Obama attorneys.
  • Corrupt and criminal Rod Rosenstein is now running the AG Office, not Sessions. Rosenstein is connected to the Uranium One scandal. When asked, Sessions stated to Congress that Asst AG Rosenstein can investigate himself in a Uranium One criminal probe.
  • It took Sessions months to fire FBI criminal Andy McCabe finally on Friday evening [March 16]. McCabe should have been fired months ago. Maybe he wasn’t fired sooner because McCabe threatened to take others down with him.
  • Corrupt and criminal Peter Strzok and Lisa Page are still employed by the FBI [as of March 18th the date of this initial post – Lisa Page has subsequently resigned from the FBI, but Strzok is still employed]. They have numerous text messages that show criminal and corrupt actions related to the Hillary email scandal, FISA abuse and the Mueller investigation. Most recently, texts were uncovered by Congress that show they had a relationship with the FISA Court judge who sentenced General Flynn and later was recused. They should not be employed, they should be in jail!
<more>

(more)
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/05/every-day-it-becomes-more-obvious-ag-jeff-sessions-failed-president-trump-and-the-nation-and-should-be-removed/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
 :shrug:

Trump appointed him. To attack him now looks like amateur hour IMO.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Image result for sgt schultz meme

Mr. Sessions! Mr. Sessions! Is your first name in fact Jeff?
As you know, I have recused myself from answering any questions concerning whether I am or am not or ever have been called by the name 'Jeff'.

Mr. Sessions! Mr. Sessions! Is the time right now commonly known as 'noon'?
I have recused myself from all questions concerning the time, as I have been known in the past to have known to have learned how to tell time, and therefore I am legally obliged to not have any comment on what time it may or may not be at the moment.

I hereby recuse myself from this interview and from any further question at all no matter what they may be. I have a push button microphone on my locked office door. You may talk to that if you want to, but I recuse myself from having to actually listen or respond to anything you ask.

By the way, payday is tomorrow right. I hereby recuse myself to the Florida Keys for the next 10 days. That will be all.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Trump appointed him.

On the recommendation of his current right hand man, Giuliani.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

On the recommendation of his current right hand man, Giuliani.

Its New York values.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline corbe

You Trumpers conveniently forget that before he backstabbed your guy~Trump, he stabbed the Cruz Camp about the same time yall took all the common sense Immigration ideas we had and turned them into merely a campaign slogan.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Hoodat

If we only had a President who really would drain the swamp instead of carrying water for Establishment.  Someone like Ted Cruz, perhaps, who actually has a record of fighting the Establishment.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
If we only had a President who really would drain the swamp instead of carrying water for Establishment.  Someone like Ted Cruz, perhaps, who actually has a record of fighting the Establishment.

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people's fantasies. People may not always think big themselves. but they can get very excited by those who do. That is why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest, the greatest and the most spectacular.”

Donald J. Trump, Trump: The Art of the Deal   
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
:shrug:

Trump appointed him. To attack him now looks like amateur hour IMO.

Especially when Trump's current personal lawyer says he'd have done the same thing.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I'm confused...I thought gateway Pundit was "fake" news?  :shrug:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!