Author Topic: Latest numbers from the DHS show that the number of illegal crossings topped 50,000 for the second s  (Read 668 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Latest numbers from the DHS show that the number of illegal crossings topped 50,000 for the second straight month

05/31/2018 / By Jayson Veley

It’s amazing how many of the same politicians and bureaucrats in Washington D.C. who claim to represent us are incapable of doing something as simple and yet as necessary as securing the border. Many of them, on both the political Left and Right have promised to get it done for years, and yet the border remains wide open. As a result, illegal aliens continue to pour into our country, bringing everything from drugs to violent crime along with them.

According to the Department of Homeland Security, and as reported by LifeZette, illegal crossings along the southwest border exceeded 50,000 for the second straight month in April, leading many to believe that the lull in illegal immigration last year is officially over...........

http://www.conservative.news/2018-05-31-dhs-show-illegal-crossings-topped-50000-for-second-straight-month.html

I hope not too many people have wasted their money on  “The Art of the Deal”.  Not winning!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Oceander

I thought trump had reduced illegal immigration.  At least that’s what his supporters have been saying. 

Offline corbe

It's gonna be OK, these are just the 2020 Census Takers.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Suppressed

Bluster and deceit work until people realize you're the boy who lied wolf.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 01:22:35 am by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Hoodat

Making Immigrating to America Great Again
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I thought trump had reduced illegal immigration.  At least that’s what his supporters have been saying.

“You can’t con people, at least not for long. You can create excitement, you can do wonderful promotion and get all kinds of press, and you can throw in a little hyperbole. But if you don’t deliver the goods, people will eventually catch on.”

Donald J. Trump, Trump: The Art of the Deal
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline montanajoe

“You can’t con people, at least not for long. You can create excitement, you can do wonderful promotion and get all kinds of press, and you can throw in a little hyperbole. But if you don’t deliver the goods, people will eventually catch on.”

Donald J. Trump, Trump: The Art of the Deal

Speaks for itself... :whistle: