Author Topic: Tech Bias? Google Describes the California GOP as ‘Nazism’  (Read 880 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

https://ntknetwork.com/tech-bias-google-describes-the-california-gop-as-nazism/

Google’s search engine occasionally displays basic information about a search, when the searched entity is prominent. It’s a helpful feature that offers quick access to knowledge, but a key Republican in California just revealed a result for “California Republican Party” that is concerning.

According to a screenshot posted by House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA), the search engine ties the California Republican Party to “Nazism.”

The summary correctly described other aspects of the state party, like its founding, leadership, and headquarters. But the insertion of Nazism into its ideology crossed a line for McCarthy.

“This is a disgrace,” McCarthy wrote on Twitter.

Offline Hoodat

Yet people still laugh at me when I say that Google is the devil.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Frank Cannon

I am not sure if anyone would not be concerned about Google with the amount of information coming out about them the last 5 years. I see even Leftists rail against them now.

Offline RoosGirl

! No longer available

Oceander

I’m not one of them. 

Offline Frank Cannon

! No longer available

Is he laughing at the people laughing at him or the people laughing at the people who laugh at him?

Offline RoosGirl

Is he laughing at the people laughing at him or the people laughing at the people who laugh at him?

He's pointing at you, so who do you think he's laughing at?

Offline Frank Cannon

He's pointing at you, so who do you think he's laughing at?

My wry wit?

Offline RoosGirl

My wry wit?

Is that one of your multiple personalities?

Oceander

Offline RoosGirl