Author Topic: Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz brags on cellphone videos, 'I'm going to be the next school shooter'  (Read 543 times)

Offline Suppressed

Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz brags on cellphone videos, 'I'm going to be the next school shooter'

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-reg-florida-school-shooting-phone-video-release-20180530-story,amp.html

May 30, 2018. 8:25 pm
Rafael Olmeda
South Florida Sun Sentinel

The smug, attention-seeking killer in chilling video clips stands in stark contrast to the feeble young man who can barely lift his head during court proceedings.

On video, Nikolas Cruz brags about how the forthcoming massacre at Marjory Stoneman Douglas is going to make him notorious.

[Story and video at link.]

« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 02:30:59 am by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline LucasWhite

• IMDEX.org - Image-based Encyclopedia
He clearly shows in this video that wanting to be on the news (pic, name, bio) influenced his decision.  We need a law restricting the media from making mass killers into celebrities.  The blood is on their hands, but they of course really care nothing about the lives of children.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I'd rather know why these killers decide to commit their heinous deeds so that we know how to stop the next one, than have the media bury evidence to further the "gun control now" meme.

People claim it's all about the attention, but the Newtown killer stole his brother's identity and destroyed all his data in a failed attempt to cover up his crime, so attention was never the driving force. The driving force was a desire to kill, and people don't kill other people just to become famous. There's almost always other factors. If we know what drives people to homicide, we can address it before the next person gets that far. If it's buried, we get nowhere.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline LucasWhite

@jmyrlefuller  I disagree.  How do you explain the Orlando killer who called the news while his attack was ongoing to make sure that they got his name right, and who was searching facebook for himself while shooting?  Also, why did the explosion of these incidents happen around the same time as the explosion of social media?

Offline LucasWhite

HUGE BREAKING NEWS=> Vegas Killer WARNED UBER DRIVER of Looming “Terrorist Attack at Mandalay Bay” — With Woman in Car with Him!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.top/2018/05/huge-breaking-news-vegas-killer-warned-uber-driver-of-looming-terrorist-attack-at-mandalay-bay-with-woman-in-car-with-him/

Paddock and a woman were picked up by an Uber driver who said Paddock “commented on the Mandalay Bay Area for a terrorist attack” as he was being dropped off at the Mandalay Bay.

The witness statement is one of many previously unspoken statements that were released nearly one week ago after a judge ordered them to be released.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 @LucasWhite

That is a sneaky way to get people to your site.

Don't do it again...direct links only
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LucasWhite