Author Topic: Is Hillary a 'deplorable' now, too? How else to explain her endorsement of Andrew Cuomo over Cynthia  (Read 351 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Fox News
By Stephen L. Miller
8 hours ago

Hillary Clinton strolled through the Memorial Day Parade in Chappaqua, an affluent New York City suburb where she now lives. She attends the parade every year, but on Monday the buzz was about who she attended it with – New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, who finds himself in a Democratic primary battle with “Sex and the City” actress Cynthia Nixon as he seeks re-election.

The parade was a good respite for Clinton, who has spent the better part of 18 months seeking sympathy and blaming everyone but herself for her still bitter loss to Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election.

Over the course of Clinton’s public appearances she has made striking comments about American voters, and in particular women voters – especially women who voted for Trump over her, accusing them of being insufficiently committed to female empowerment.

Clinton all but branded such women as traitors to their own sex and opponents of the advancement of women. Why else, in her mind, could women possibly oppose her efforts to become America’s first female president?   

(more)
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/05/30/is-hillary-deplorable-now-too-how-else-to-explain-her-endorsement-andrew-cuomo-over-cynthia-nixon.html
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
A woman who spent an entire two year campaign using the slogan, "As a woman you do not have to vote for me, but as a woman you must vote for my vagina!", has now endorsed a man over his female opponent.

So, I guess that makes Hillary a traitor to her gender.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline endicom

She's staying in good graces with the Cuomo and Kennedy factions.