Author Topic: Trump Breaks His Silence On Roseanne  (Read 8424 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Trump Breaks His Silence On Roseanne
« Reply #100 on: May 31, 2018, 04:21:38 pm »
Are his sick burns like these?
Those are some meaty chops.

« Reply #101 on: May 31, 2018, 05:43:15 pm »
http://babylonbee.com/news/nations-conservatives-blame-ambien-for-decision-to-adopt-roseanne-as-political-spokesperson/
Nation’s Conservatives Blame Ambien For Decision To Adopt Roseanne As Political Spokesperson

U.S—After Roseanne Barr’s recent rise to political stardom and subsequent implosion caused by a racist tweet, the nation’s conservatives almost immediately blamed prescription sedative Ambien for their poor decision-making in adopting her as a political icon for their movement.

Conservatives claim to have been “Ambien-politicking” when they made the decision to hold Roseanne up as some sort of cultural mascot, and asked for the country to “forget this ever happened.”

“Guys, we did something unforgivable so don’t defend us,” a leading conservative spokesperson said in a somber press conference. “It was two in the morning and we were on heavy doses of Ambien, so we decided to go ahead and throw all of our chips on Roseanne as our very own Hollywood political pundit. It was egregious and indefensible. We made a mistake we wish we hadn’t.”

More at link

Oceander

« Reply #102 on: May 31, 2018, 05:44:18 pm »
http://babylonbee.com/news/nations-conservatives-blame-ambien-for-decision-to-adopt-roseanne-as-political-spokesperson/
Nation’s Conservatives Blame Ambien For Decision To Adopt Roseanne As Political Spokesperson

More at link

Ambien-nominating would explain Trump. 

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #103 on: May 31, 2018, 05:46:22 pm »
Ambien-nominating would explain Trump.

@Oceander
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

« Reply #104 on: May 31, 2018, 06:01:59 pm »
@Oceander

You got a special friend @Oceander@driftdiver is applauding in his own feeble way.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #105 on: May 31, 2018, 06:04:03 pm »
You got a special friend @Oceander@driftdiver is applauding in his own feeble way.

@Once-Ler

Oceander

« Reply #106 on: May 31, 2018, 06:04:46 pm »

@driftdiver desperately wants me to live rent-free in his head, but the accommodations are simply too threadbare. 

Offline jpsb

Re: Trump Breaks His Silece On Roseanne
« Reply #107 on: May 31, 2018, 06:07:33 pm »
@edpc
the hate is eating you up

That is pretty much all the NTers got, hate. Trump points out the double standard the media has and the NTers have a hissy fit.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #108 on: May 31, 2018, 06:15:49 pm »
That is pretty much all the NTers got, hate. Trump points out the double standard the media has and the NTers have a hissy fit.

Of course you also have the Conservatives who are neither NT nor AT, yet have been pointing out media bias for decades.  But then that's pretty much all the ATers got - hate.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline jpsb

« Reply #109 on: May 31, 2018, 06:17:51 pm »
If you were not so set on being 'clever' you would realize that Trump has saved this country and deserves your respect, not your cheap shots.

:amen:

Offline jpsb

« Reply #111 on: May 31, 2018, 06:24:46 pm »
He's saving us!  He's saaaaaving us!

LOL, are you in that picture @RoosGirl ?

! No longer available

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #112 on: May 31, 2018, 06:28:43 pm »
LOL, are you in that picture @RoosGirl ?

! No longer available

Me?  In a screaming crowd of ATs?  Pishposh.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #113 on: May 31, 2018, 06:33:28 pm »

Offline jpsb

« Reply #114 on: May 31, 2018, 06:35:10 pm »
Me?  In a screaming crowd of ATs?  Pishposh.

Too bad, I was going to say you were cute, back in the day.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #115 on: May 31, 2018, 06:38:44 pm »
Of course you also have the Conservatives who are neither NT nor AT, yet have been pointing out media bias for decades.  But then that's pretty much all the ATers got - hate.

The only hate I'm seeing is coming from the NTers, the rest of us enjoy seeing the bias Marxist
media getting it's fanny kicked. And we really enjoy the fact that TRUMP FIGHTS BACK.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #116 on: May 31, 2018, 06:47:31 pm »
The only hate I'm seeing is coming from the NTers,

When you say 'NT' is it correct to assume you actually mean anyone who is not AT?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #117 on: May 31, 2018, 06:48:20 pm »
@driftdiver desperately wants me to live rent-free in his head, but the accommodations are simply too threadbare.

@Oceander

Offline jpsb

« Reply #118 on: May 31, 2018, 07:00:17 pm »
When you say 'NT' is it correct to assume you actually mean anyone who is not AT?

No that is not a correct assumption. NeverTrumpers are small irrelevant group that enjoys putting
their hate of all things Trump on public display. If you listen to NTes pretty much everything Trump
does sucks.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #119 on: May 31, 2018, 07:00:57 pm »
Too bad, I was going to say you were cute, back in the day.

LOL  I wasn't even a glimmer in my mama's eye back in that day.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #120 on: May 31, 2018, 07:07:54 pm »
No that is not a correct assumption. NeverTrumpers are small irrelevant group that enjoys putting
their hate of all things Trump on public display. If you listen to NTes pretty much everything Trump
does sucks.

@jpsb

Can you give examples here on this forum?  Seriously.  There are a select few posters here who go on and on and on about NTers, so I would like to know specifically to whom they refer.

I know of two admitted ATers here, but I haven't paid attention to the NT side, although I have been falsely accused of being one myself on numerous occasions here.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #121 on: May 31, 2018, 07:09:24 pm »
@jpsb

Can you give examples here on this forum?  Seriously.  There are a select few posters here who go on and on and on about NTers, so I would like to know specifically to whom they refer.

I know of two admitted ATers here, but I haven't paid attention to the NT side, although I have been falsely accused of being one myself on numerous occasions here.

@Hoodat
And accurately accused as well.

Oceander

« Reply #122 on: May 31, 2018, 07:11:04 pm »
@Oceander

As I said earlier upthread:  thanks for the offer to live rent free in your head, but I’ll decline for lack of decent accommodation. 

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #123 on: May 31, 2018, 07:16:04 pm »
As I said earlier upthread:  thanks for the offer to live rent free in your head, but I’ll decline for lack of decent accommodation.

@Oceander
You wish, but you can stay out there in la la land

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #124 on: May 31, 2018, 07:18:02 pm »
@Oceander

Bean is my favorite kind of movie/tv show to watch; no insufferable talking to sit through.