Author Topic: 'You're All Going to Die.' Cellphone Videos Reveal Florida School Shooting Suspect's Intentions  (Read 317 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
In chilling cellphone videos released Wednesday, the suspect in a February massacre at a Florida high school announced his intention to become the next school shooter, aiming to kill at least 20 people and saying “you’re all going to die.”

The three videos released by prosecutors were found on the cellphone of suspect Nikolas Cruz after the Feb. 14 shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School that killed 17 people and injured 17 others.

Cruz, wearing a ball cap, introduces himself in the first video and says he is “going to be the next school shooter of 2018.” He goes on to say that he wants to use an AR-15 to kill at least 20 people and specifies the high school in Parkland. The videos are undated, but on one he says, “Today is the day. Today it all begins. The day of my massacre shall begin.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/apos-apos-going-die-apos-005051166.html

! No longer available

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Quote: "I am nothing, I am no one"...  "My Life is nothing and meaningless"... "I hate everyone and everything"... "By the power of my AR, you will all know who I am"... - Nikolas Cruz

Without acknowledgement of God, there is no morals to guide. To leave a lasting impression on this Earth, one has to kill to the extend of being remembered.

He truly was the "dumb ass" others proclaimed he was, that only valued his own image. A self centered jerk that excuses his actions as "life ain't fair"...
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 01:12:56 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

TheRightScoop

3 videos, very mentally disturbing stuff. Watch it if you have the stomach for it.

The evil scumbag who killed 17 people in Parkland, Florida, apparently recorded cell phone videos providing the details of what he planned to do, and laughed about it. The police have just released them.

(more)
http://therightscoop.com/evil-police-release-videos-of-parkland-killer-laughing-about-his-plan/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.