Author Topic: DNC Deputy Chair Keith Ellison Vows to Ban Watching NFL Games Until Players Can Disrespect US Flag,  (Read 655 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DNC Deputy Chair Keith Ellison Vows to Ban Watching NFL Games Until Players Can Disrespect US Flag, US Anthem and US Veterans Again
Jim Hoft by Jim Hoft May 29, 2018

This is the DNC…

Rep. Keith Ellison (Dem-MN) tweeted out today that he will no longer be watching NFL games until players are allowed to disrespect the National Anthem, the US Flag and US veterans.

more
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/05/dnc-deputy-chair-keith-ellison-vows-to-ban-watching-nfl-games-until-players-can-disrespect-us-flag-us-anthem-and-us-veterans-again/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

For heaven's sake....... politicians should stay out of football.

Tweets from the president or the DNC chair about what the NFL should do are just plain stupid.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline kevindavis007

Tweets from the president or the DNC chair about what the NFL should do are just plain stupid.

I agree.. Both sides need to shut up about it and leave the NFL alone.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

It doesn't matter if the players willingly stand up for the flag or they are forced to.  I don't want to cheer them anymore. 
Damage is done.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I see the whole thing from a different perspective.  The mob mentality.  Many players have family and friends in the military.  I think that it is disrespectful and they may be pressured into the do as I do mentality.  It just isn't right.  Not for the team and not for the fans.  It is division.

And not only that but disrespect for African Americans was at its height during the Obama administration.  Much of the problems African Americans face is from liberal government.  Local and Federal.  Liberal policies that keep African Americans unemployed and uneducated.  Cycles of unemployment in families.  No ties to community only to drugs and violence.  Hopelessness breeds violence.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 03:01:05 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Well now, This one is definately going to cost me sleep.

Keith Ellison is going to stop watching football.

How ever will the Republic make it through this troubling turn of events?
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Chosen Daughter

Well now, This one is definately going to cost me sleep.

Keith Ellison is going to stop watching football.

How ever will the Republic make it through this troubling turn of events?

Is it any wonder they made him DNC Deputy Chair.  Minnesota and all of its ISIS converts.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Disgruntled over-paid employees who play with balls should be fired.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I see the whole thing from a different perspective.  The mob mentality.  Many players have family and friends in the military.  I think that it is disrespectful and they may be pressured into the do as I do mentality.  It just isn't right.  Not for the team and not for the fans.  It is division.

And not only that but disrespect for African Americans was at its height during the Obama administration.  Much of the problems African Americans face is from liberal government.  Local and Federal.  Liberal policies that keep African Americans unemployed and uneducated.  Cycles of unemployment in families.  No ties to community only to drugs and violence.  Hopelessness breeds violence.

Yeah, well.  Bottom line:  NFL is a business.  This kneeling crap was hurting business and hurting it bad.  The players are employees.  If employees don't follow the rules, whether they like them or not, they should be fined, fired or benched.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Yeah, well.  Bottom line:  NFL is a business.  This kneeling crap was hurting business and hurting it bad.  The players are employees.  If employees don't follow the rules, whether they like them or not, they should be fined, fired or benched.

Can't say I disagree.