Author Topic: MITT ROMNEY Goes on NBC to Slam Trump: He Is Not a Role Model – President Departs “from the truth” (  (Read 2080 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Usually the same folks who alternately accuse others of wanting an 'emperor'.

Well I don't mind having an emperor. I just don't want my kid looking up to them.

Offline skeeter

Well I don't mind having an emperor. I just don't want my kid looking up to them.

Here y'go

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Magic under-roos says what?
@rustynail
Mitt is a member of the same Church I am and, IMHO, a total political hack and certified swamp dwelling POS whom I personally would never vote for but his religion is not a part of that in any way.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Wow - penetrating, courageous analysis.

And so relevant too - the kind of meaningful statement that so important to average Americans as they struggle to improve their lives.

He'd have my vote - if we only had a senator in DC making these kinds of pronouncements.

I thought it was a truthful analysis.  I don't believe he is a role model.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline skeeter

I thought it was a truthful analysis.  I don't believe he is a role model.

Good for you.

My point is its a worthless analysis. We don't need anymore pearl clutchers to tell us the same damn thing every-single-day.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Good for you.

My point is its a worthless analysis. We don't need anymore pearl clutchers to tell us the same damn thing every-single-day.

I don't see the big deal here.  Mitt had good and bad for Trump.  In one sentence I believe he said Trump had surpassed his expectations.  Its the way I view it too.  I don't see him as a role model.  He has done some good things.  I can honestly say the economy is moving in the right direction.

I think Trump is a narcissistic personality who is all about himself.  His Memorial Day Tweet is a good example. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

So what? Wendell Wilkie was a GOP nominee too and he was a piece of shit. Are you saying that if you are a GOP nominee for President and lose your ass to a Communist you deserve respect and admiration?
No.  I'm saying anyone willing to run as a Republican deserves the condemnation and association with their voters.

Offline cato potatoe

It's hard to believe that such a bland person can garner this much animosity.