Author Topic: Britain Has Fallen: Journalist Jailed for Covering Child Sex Trafficking Trial  (Read 537 times)

rangerrebew

Britain Has Fallen: Journalist Jailed for Covering Child Sex Trafficking Trial
By The Daily Bell Staff - May 28, 2018

It is a crime to report on certain events in Great Britain. But one defiant journalist ignored the court imposed gag orders and reported anyway on three connected sex abuse trials involving dozens of defendants.

Police arrested Tommy Robinson outside the courthouse while he filmed using Facebook live. The courts had already delivered a suspended sentence to him for covering the second trial. Now they say he has breached the conditions of that suspended sentence and will be spending 13 months in prison.

https://www.thedailybell.com/all-articles/news-analysis/britain-has-fallen-journalist-jailed-for-covering-child-sex-trafficking-trial/

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Is this where the cops knew about thousands of girls being regularly raped and yet did nothing?
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline RoosGirl

Is this where the cops knew about thousands of girls being regularly raped and yet did nothing?

Didn't read the article?

But another interesting thing about the first court procedure is that the judge took issue with the title placed under the video that Robinson took. It said, “Tommy Robinson in Canterbury exposing
Muslim child rapists, Police help them escape.”

Offline driftdiver

Didn't read the article?

@RoosGirl
Tell  you what, make me a proper sammich and I'll read the article

Offline RoosGirl

@RoosGirl
Tell  you what, make me a proper sammich and I'll read the article

No sammich I can make you will help you be less lazy, or understand the words better.

Offline driftdiver

No sammich I can make you will help you be less lazy, or understand the words better.

You're evil

Offline RoosGirl

You're evil

You cannot say you weren't warned.