Author Topic: Israel, Russia said to reach secret deal on pushing Iran away from Syria border  (Read 600 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Israel and Russia have reached a secret agreement to distance Iranian forces from the border area in southern Syria, Israeli TV reported Monday, as Jerusalem and Moscow sent differing messages regarding the extent of their tolerance for Iran’s military presence in that country.

Under the apparent agreement coming together, Israel will accept the return of Syrian regime soldiers to the border on the Golan Heights, in exchange for Russia guaranteeing there are no Iranian or Hezbollah forces in the area, Hadashot TV news reported.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-russia-said-to-agree-on-pushing-iran-from-syria-border/
The Republic is lost.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I will believe it when I see it and pushing Iran away from the border, that would be something. That is not what Israel wants though, in full.  I saw another article speaking about that "Southern Border" as well.

@Free Vulcan  I did follow you as you write in your signature. It's so odd, I am not real good at social media, I hardly ever comment, I vote I like a post, a tweet fairly often and somehow, I get people following me when I really do almost nothing on twitter it seems.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I will believe it when I see it and pushing Iran away from the border, that would be something. That is not what Israel wants though, in full.  I saw another article speaking about that "Southern Border" as well.

@Free Vulcan  I did follow you as you write in your signature. It's so odd, I am not real good at social media, I hardly ever comment, I vote I like a post, a tweet fairly often and somehow, I get people following me when I really do almost nothing on twitter it seems.

Me too. It's weird.
The Republic is lost.