Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

A Day without Starbuck: Whatever will we do

(1/15) > >>

WingNot:
As many know, Starbucks is closed for racial-bias training and all stores across the entire country are shut down for the day. I must say, I don't drink Starbucks personally, so I don't have a dog in this hunt.

240B:
It sucks that StarBucks is closed for diversity training. Now where am I going to shoot up and take a dump on the way downtown? My explosive diarrhea won't wait.

WingNot:
This is America, where white people have to learn more about their evil racist ways.
Starbucks says so.

RoosGirl:

--- Quote from: Wingnut on May 29, 2018, 05:57:30 pm ---This is America, where white people have to learn more about their evil racist ways.
Starbucks says so.

--- End quote ---

There are going to be a lot of grumpy people today who weren't able to have their morning constitutional because of lack of Starbucks.

driftdiver:

--- Quote from: RoosGirl on May 29, 2018, 06:08:34 pm ---There are going to be a lot of grumpy people today who weren't able to have their morning constitutional because of lack of Starbucks.

--- End quote ---

@RoosGirl
Nah they did it at 2pm, so its just the late day drunks that are left hanging.

but hey, they are a private company so if they want to do stupid stuff to drive customers away.  thats fine

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version