Author Topic: Real Conservatives Refuse To Kneel Before Their Liberal Overlords  (Read 7541 times)

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: Real Conservatives Refuse To Kneel Before Their Liberal Overlords
« Reply #75 on: May 29, 2018, 05:39:01 pm »
NO! You've won NOTHING. NOTHING in better than THIRTY YEARS. There has been no incremental ANYTHING. There has been N-O-T-H-I-N-G.

But you'll giggle like school girls and bend over for a NYC liberal who throws you a handful of EOs and $3T increase in spending.  9999hair out0000 *****rollingeyes*****

@roamer_1
Right because if you can't have a partial win then you take your ball and go home.  You don't even play the game.   You make yourself politically irrelevant.

I'd say a massive reduction in govt regulations to be a good thing, even a win.  A possible end to the Korean War, now thats a win.  Even if its not final yet.    Reigning in the EPA, IRS and other agencies.  heck thats a win

meanwhile you are talking about giggling school girls.    now thats just creepy
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #76 on: May 29, 2018, 05:54:06 pm »
And why exactly did I write those words there pal?

Because YOU SAID:
To which I replied, 'Then let it come.  Let's fight and get it over with'.

You're the guy who introduced into this discussion, using the military to massacre civvies who do not vote correctly.

If we have arrived at that place where using A-10s and tanks to massacre those who do not vote correctly - then obviously that is a sign of what time it is.

@INVAR
@roamer_1

I gotta tell y'all I think it's hilarious that the people who say your opinions don't matter, care so much about what your opinion is.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #77 on: May 29, 2018, 05:56:07 pm »
@roamer_1
Right because if you can't have a partial win then you take your ball and go home.  You don't even play the game.   You make yourself politically irrelevant.

@driftdiver
The GAME is what is politically irrelevant. Of course I go home. You are fighting for the opposition. I got no dog in this hunt.

I'd say a massive reduction in govt regulations to be a good thing, even a win. 

What 'massive reduction'? Five hundred regulations in a field of how many? Not just tomes, but whole libraries of regulation. It's a pittance, hardly even worth mention... 

Reigning in the EPA, IRS and other agencies.  heck thats a win

HOW? All that you mentioned so far is gone like a puff of smoke in as little as two more years, and maybe less than that. How is that 'reigned in' AT ALL? It's but a momentary discomfiture.

A possible end to the Korean War, now thats a win.  Even if its not final yet.   

Not final yet? It's not even STARTED yet, and you count it as a win?

NOTHING has happened and you are already cheerleading with fanfare and ticker-tape, hailing the conquering hero.

What asinine pap.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 05:58:52 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #78 on: May 29, 2018, 06:04:12 pm »
@driftdiver
The GAME is what is politically irrelevant. Of course I go home. You are fighting for the opposition. I got no dog in this hunt.

What 'massive reduction'? Five hundred regulations in a field of how many? Not just tomes, but whole libraries of regulation. It's a pittance, hardly even worth mention... 

HOW? All that you mentioned so far is gone like a puff of smoke in as little as two more years, and maybe less than that. How is that 'reigned in' AT ALL? It's but a momentary discomfiture.

Not final yet? It's not even STARTED yet, and you count it as a win?

NOTHING has happened and you are already cheerleading with fanfare and ticker-tape, hailing the conquering hero.

What asinine pap.

And THAT folks is a great example of irrelevancy

Its also a great example of what turns off many people to conservatism.   Because if conservatives are like that guy then I sure as heck don't want to be one of them nasty people.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #79 on: May 29, 2018, 06:33:37 pm »

@INVAR
@roamer_1

I gotta tell y'all I think it's hilarious that the people who say your opinions don't matter, care so much about what your opinion is.

That and the fact that our 'irrelevance' is so annoying to them that they have to continually berate, ridicule and argue with us while demanding to know what 'our plans' are - which makes no sense at all when they previously stated that we are irrelevant and no better than Jihad Terrorists.

But somehow they continue to demand to know what our 'plans are'.  We've told them we stopped practicing insanity and that we are no longer playing the game they have limited themselves to, and it drives them insane that we refuse to march in lockstep with them.  So, obviously then we are enemies of the state and the same as Jihad terrorists.

It's gotten to the point that I see them as a bigger clear and present danger to my liberty than the leftists are.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #80 on: May 29, 2018, 06:42:02 pm »
That and the fact that our 'irrelevance' is so annoying to them that they have to continually berate, ridicule and argue with us while demanding to know what 'our plans' are - which makes no sense at all when they previously stated that we are irrelevant and no better than Jihad Terrorists.

But somehow they continue to demand to know what our 'plans are'.  We've told them we stopped practicing insanity and that we are no longer playing the game they have limited themselves to, and it drives them insane that we refuse to march in lockstep with them.  So, obviously then we are enemies of the state and the same as Jihad terrorists.

It's gotten to the point that I see them as a bigger clear and present danger to my liberty than the leftists are.

Or they could just be nosy bastards.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #81 on: May 29, 2018, 06:55:48 pm »

If I want circular, evasive semantics, . . . .

! No longer available

Now you're playing the victim card, . . . . you've laid all your pearls and we've just dismissed them, . . . . as the swine we are.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 06:57:44 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #82 on: May 29, 2018, 06:56:32 pm »
And how many vociferously hostile scatalogical references have you previously invoked against this POTUS, defacto implying that those who find anything to recommend him are no better?

As an enemy of the state, and a Jihad Terrorist because I sound just like them for refusing to salute your leader as demanded and because bovine scatalogical references and Trump go together like peanut butter and jelly - the fact you are all upset about what I think says more about you than it does me.

I've asked you more than once to enlighten us about your Master Plan.

Since you've decided to accuse me of forming an army to start an armed insurrection, why would I engage you in a discussion about any plans of any kind that I may or may not have?

No specifics yet but crowing about helping/taking/leading Conservatives out of the Republican Party.

Yup.

What type of True Conservatism are you going Fight for through increasing the Democrats odds of winning elections?

Your party has done more to ensure that than anything I could muster on my own in three lifetimes.

"Bring It On You Pieces of ^^^^" would that make me a 'True Conservative' in your estimation?

I think it is clear that we do not remotely share the same definitions.

Would that cement my Bona Fides as someone who even has any Idea of what Conservative or Civil Libertarian means?

Why do you give a shit what I think about anything?  I'm irrelevant, remember?

THIS is all your 3rd way is going to get you and the True Conservatives you've 'rescued'.

My, for someone who thinks we're so irrelevant - you certainly are all aflutter about what happens to us and what our master plans are.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #83 on: May 29, 2018, 07:05:57 pm »
As an enemy of the state, and a Jihad Terrorist because I sound just like them for refusing to salute your leader as demanded and because bovine scatalogical references and Trump go together like peanut butter and jelly - the fact you are all upset about what I think says more about you than it does me.

Since you've decided to accuse me of forming an army to start an armed insurrection, why would I engage you in a discussion about any plans of any kind that I may or may not have?

Yup.

Your party has done more to ensure that than anything I could muster on my own in three lifetimes.

My, for someone who thinks we're so irrelevant - you certainly are all aflutter about what happens to us and what our master plans are.

My, my, but aren't we in a petulant mood today, . . . .

! No longer available

Sooper Sekret Plans and all.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #84 on: May 29, 2018, 07:19:14 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia
Pure bullshit. Every Republican platform since 1980 has been more or less the same - and catered to Conservatives Now think of all the gains made by liberals as delivered by the Democrats.

You're doing a very poor job of defining what you mean by conservative and .... now this is important, so listen up .... how conservatism can influence the lives of Americans (presumably for the better).

You're got to mingle with, speak with and convince the great unwashed that your way is better---- not as a philosophy but as a way of life.

I suggest you get busy, this window is closing.

@roamer_1

« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 08:05:56 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #85 on: May 29, 2018, 07:37:26 pm »

My, my, but aren't we in a petulant mood today, . . . .

Sooper Sekret Plans and all.

What was it you were saying about circular, evasive semantics?

I guess posting Youtube clips of flop movies no one has ever seen is somehow cogent to the discussion?

I guess you missed the part where I predicated my question citing the fact you decided to accuse me of raising an army to start an armed insurrection and going up against A-10s and the like?  You know - the bullshit you yanked out of thin air to fill whatever label you are attempting to smear me with?

Why in the hell would you assume we would share a damned thing with the likes of you after that?

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #86 on: May 29, 2018, 07:42:31 pm »

Yup.

@INVAR
Yes

Advocating for the violent overthrow of the current government does indeed make you an enemy of the State.  Its been that way for over 200 years.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #87 on: May 29, 2018, 07:43:15 pm »

@INVAR
@roamer_1

@RoosGirl
I just want a decent sammich.

« Reply #88 on: May 29, 2018, 07:44:25 pm »

I guess posting Youtube clips of flop movies no one has ever seen is somehow cogent to the discussion?

I guess you missed the part where I predicated my question citing the fact you decided to accuse me of raising an army to start an armed insurrection and going up against A-10s and the like?  You know - the bullshit you yanked out of thin air to fill whatever label you are attempting to smear me with?

Why in the hell would you assume we would share a damned thing with the likes of you after that?

@INVAR Who are these "we" people you speak of so often  ... do we have a moral obligation to contact the FBI?   :pondering:

« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 08:07:06 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #89 on: May 29, 2018, 07:52:40 pm »
@RoosGirl
I just want a decent sammich.

Ask @RoosGirl to make you one.  She's very friendly about these things.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #90 on: May 29, 2018, 08:04:24 pm »

He asked for one before and I explained to him that no sammich would help what ails him.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #91 on: May 29, 2018, 08:06:20 pm »
You're doing a very poor job of defining what you mean by conservative and .... now this is important, so listen up .... how conservatism can influence the lives of Americans (presumably for the better).

You're got to mingle with, speak with and convince the great unwashed that your way is better---- not as a philosophy but as a way of life.

I suggest you get busy, this window is closing.

That will have to happen outside the parameters of your party, as they have rejected it wholesale in favor of Statism and a NYC liberal bulldozer whose sole talents seem to be limited to causing media fits and Leftist hysteria.

Who are these "we" people you speak of so often  ... do we have a moral obligation to contact the FBI?   :pondering:

@INVAR
Advocating for the violent overthrow of the current government does indeed make you an enemy of the State. 

Where exactly have I done this?  Care to post the actual quotations where I have advocating raising an army for the violent overthrow of the government?

Or will you just deem what TWB ascribed to me as something I actually said I was engaged in?

Tell you what people, why not get together and contact your Alphabet Pals and try to do the SWATTING thing if you seem so morally obligated to accuse a member here who does not support Trump for advocating the violent overthrow of the government?

Seems to be a new intimidation tactic you people are now having to resort to.   Accusing me of being a terrorist just like the Taliban and raising an army to overthrow the government because I criticize your leader and refuse to salute fulfills my discernment about what you Trump fanatics really are.  You truly are no different than the Marxist Leftists you pretend to oppose, and indeed you reveal yourselves to be the more pressing clear and present danger to our liberties than we have to fear from Leftists.

So if it makes you feel better about yourselves - report me to your Alphabet pals for this mythical armed insurrection TWB has accused me of doing to assuage your moral consciences.  You know - going up against A-10s and helicopter gunships with mini-guns on them that TWB was so kind to post a video of, as some kind of intimidation tactic of what awaits me.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #92 on: May 29, 2018, 08:09:56 pm »

She'll only make me a turd sammich.    Just really disappointing

« Reply #93 on: May 29, 2018, 08:11:49 pm »
Tell you what people, why not get together and contact your Alphabet Pals and try to do the SWATTING thing if you seem so morally obligated to accuse a member here who does not support Trump for advocating the violent overthrow of the government?

This has nothing to do with the President @INVAR   You make veiled threats in almost all of your posts with constant references to "we" are doing something and now you've added references to violence.

Tell me why I shouldn't take you seriously.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #94 on: May 29, 2018, 08:21:33 pm »
This has nothing to do with the President @INVAR   You make veiled threats in almost all of your posts with constant references to "we" are doing something and now you've added references to violence.

Tell me why I shouldn't take you seriously.

Please post the quotes of these references to violence that I have made.

Or as I have said - you are resorting to SWATTING as a debate and intimidation tactic because like all tyrants you pretend to oppose - you are just fine using them on those you want to see punished.

Better yet, why not collect all of these supposed quotations I'v made advocating Taliban and terrorism to overthrow this government with violence and hand them over to the owner and mods and see what they might want to do about it?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 08:23:25 pm by INVAR »

« Reply #95 on: May 29, 2018, 08:36:39 pm »
Please post the quotes of these references to violence that I have made.

Or as I have said - you are resorting to SWATTING as a debate and intimidation tactic because like all tyrants you pretend to oppose - you are just fine using them on those you want to see punished.

Better yet, why not collect all of these supposed quotations I'v made advocating Taliban and terrorism to overthrow this government with violence and hand them over to the owner and mods and see what they might want to do about it?

This is not a denial, @INVAR   

A friendly suggestion for you:  Tone down your rhetoric.  If not for Briefers, then for visitors.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 08:37:37 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #96 on: May 29, 2018, 08:48:09 pm »
This is not a denial, @INVAR   

A friendly suggestion for you:  Tone down your rhetoric.

You have no authority to tell me to do a damn thing here on this board lady.

Zero, zilch, nada. 

You're less than nobody in terms of authority here.

But I will tell you this - If you are all morally concerned over what I post here and assert I am raising an army to violently overthrow the government - then PLEASE - find all these mythical quotes and statements I have made on this board that assert as much - and notify Nancy and the Mod Staff about them and see if you can get them to boot me off the board first, as I am sure that advocating an open armed insurrection against the government is something they do not want their board to be seen associated with.

So - get busy, and find all those quotes of mine that are terroristic, in league with the Taliban, are advocating I go up against A-10s and helicopter gunships and alert the owner and Mods to this nefarious behavior you Trump fanatics (or should I say Fascists) are so concerned about coming from me.  I am sure Tom Sea, TWB, and the host of you Trump nuts will be more than willing to help you collate and list all my quotes and their urls to the threads in question for you to forward to the owner and staff here.

And then just think - you'll have what you need to forward to your pals in the FBI or whatever other Alphabet agents you want to send my way to make me shake in my boots.

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #97 on: May 29, 2018, 10:54:31 pm »

Ohhhh K.

I'm going to try Color Matching my replies to your assertions this time, . . .  . since you seem to be eluding the essence of my arguments with a regularity that implies you don't Want to/Can't, cut to the chase.

Flop Movies No One Has Ever Seen.

Sam Peckinpah created today's Anti Hero with his masterpiece The Wild Bunch.

Snow White and the Huntsman? 2 A List female stars: Charlize Theron and Kristen Stewart, so unseen it warranted a sequel.

You are hiding from My predicate that for the type and size of the only change that would satisfy you out of your endless 5th grade scatalogical repetitions smearing opposing POVs here to happen, . . . . would require 1 of 2 possible methodologies, . . . . 1: Work within the system (which you won't do) 2: through force of arms (which you also won't do.)

You're the one claiming you want to Fight. Sword At The Ready, Dread To Tread and all.

I ask you how you propose to Fight, and you're too far above my limited intellect to be let in on your Secret.

True Conservatives are supposed to take it on faith, fall in behind you leading the parade, and beat march time on that big bass drum bearing the motto:

"Follow INVAR, He Knows The Way".

I have no need to smear you with a Label. Not with that 55 Gallon Drum full of resentments you keep ladling out.

Is your Plan Dropping Off The Grid?

Those nasty, stupid, vicious Trumsplicans will never find you, . . . . because You have a Plan.

Until you use a telephone, drive a car, use a bank, a credit card, . . . .

Nope, you and your Plan will just vanish Completely off the evil, brutish Trumsplicans Radar.

Maybe you could get Hillary's crew to scrub all those server connections you created coming here to TBR with bleach bit.

Although, . . . . . correct me if need be here, . . . . you claim to set quite a bit of store behind being a Christian, no?

How do you square that with insulting everyone else here who does Not subscribe to your Unknown Plan?

You know, the Big Plan?

The one I'm too stupid to comprehend?

The one I've been as tactfully as I can, pointing out, appears to be complete BS?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 10:56:38 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #98 on: May 29, 2018, 11:09:19 pm »

Is your Plan Dropping Off The Grid?

Those nasty, stupid, vicious Trumsplicans will never find you, . . . . because You have a Plan.

Until you use a telephone, drive a car, use a bank, a credit card, . . . .

Nope, you and your Plan will just vanish Completely off the evil, brutish Trumsplicans Radar.

Maybe you could get Hillary's crew to scrub all those server connections you created coming here to TBR with bleach bit.

This cones across as threatening. Like you are telling everyone that agrees with Invar that they are going to be tracked down.  Are you threatening people now? It sure seems like it. 

See, two can play at that game.

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #99 on: May 29, 2018, 11:12:05 pm »
This cones across as threatening. Like you are telling everyone that agrees with Invar that they are going to be tracked down.  Are you threatening people now? It sure seems like it. 

See, two can play at that game.

English wasn't your strongest subject in school, was it?

Sarc. eludes you?