Author Topic: Real Conservatives Refuse To Kneel Before Their Liberal Overlords  (Read 7534 times)

Offline RoosGirl

Re: Real Conservatives Refuse To Kneel Before Their Liberal Overlords
« Reply #125 on: May 30, 2018, 01:02:12 pm »
LOL!  I do love your compelling rebuttals.   :laugh:

Why in the world would I bother?  Things have been explained to you from "our" perspective  innumerous times.  You think I'm an idiot, I think you're an idiot and the world keeps spinning.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #126 on: May 30, 2018, 01:36:36 pm »
LOL!  I do love your compelling rebuttals.   :laugh:

@Right_in_Virginia
Her rebuttals are even worse then her sandwiches.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #127 on: May 30, 2018, 01:55:17 pm »
So when a person posts numerous veiled threats, references to 'other plans', references to violence and then says you are a "clear and present danger" to them.   More of a danger in fact then leftists.   How exactly is that to be taken?

Just on this thread a single poster has made the following statements. Despite the poster having edited several of his posts which may have removed even more.  We've all seen much worse on other threads. 

Reply #21
They be too late.

We have other plans.

Reply #35
They think 'fighting back' means voting Republican and hiding behind their skirts to fight for them.

Reply #36
The rest, is to not play by their rules and make plans for the preservation of your liberty.

Reply #39
So we're done talking and we have other plans.

Reply #56
My plans are already being implemented.

Then let it come.  Let's fight and get it over with

Reply #61
If we ever reach a point of open conflict - I'm perfectly aware that history is not too kind to the remnant that attempts to hold onto what is being replaced by the hand of new government. 
then I submit that death will be preferable to a life in chains to paraphrase Patrick Henry.

If we are at that point, the question I have to answer is if I am prepared to accept subjugation to a government iron fist or accept a mass grave?  History tends to teach us that those are usually the choices a people have when their government becomes despotic or when mass movements become ravenous bloodbaths.

Reply #79
It's gotten to the point that I see them as a bigger clear and present danger to my liberty than the leftists are.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #128 on: May 30, 2018, 02:00:11 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia
Her rebuttals are even worse then her sandwiches.

:laugh:  @driftdiver

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #129 on: May 30, 2018, 02:14:04 pm »
Just on this thread a single poster has made the following statements. Despite the poster having edited several of his posts which may have removed even more.

Excuse you - any edits were for typos within a few seconds of posting.  But you go ahead and think I went back to edit them for nefarious reasons.

We've all seen much worse on other threads.

Well, collate them and get them to the owner and the Mods.  I am sure they do not want someone engaged in posting threats on their board.  Go ahead, get busy.

Reply #21
They be too late.

We have other plans.

Oh yes.... such a THREATENING statement.  Ought to make the average member quake in their boots with fear over the portents of what that statement might really mean.

Reply #35
They think 'fighting back' means voting Republican and hiding behind their skirts to fight for them.

THIS is a "threatening" post according to you?

You may be the biggest snowflake I've ever read on the internet.

Reply #36
The rest, is to not play by their rules and make plans for the preservation of your liberty.

Next, you might want to go look for all the posts where I support not only the Second Amendment, but also the right to keep and bear arms.  Much more target rich environment for you to find all kinds of statements that you spin into threats to get me booted off the board and visited by Alphabets.

Reply #39
So we're done talking and we have other plans.

By now I guess you are shivering in a corner sucking on your thumb.

Reply #56
My plans are already being implemented.

Then let it come.  Let's fight and get it over with[/quote]

Context much?  Nah,doesn't fit the narrative you and the rest of the Trump fascists on the board are attempting to create.

Reply #61
If we ever reach a point of open conflict - I'm perfectly aware that history is not too kind to the remnant that attempts to hold onto what is being replaced by the hand of new government. 
then I submit that death will be preferable to a life in chains to paraphrase Patrick Henry.

Like all good Marxists, posting quotes from the Founders or quoting the Declaration of Independence is now considered a THREAT by snowflake fascists like you and yours.

If we are at that point, the question I have to answer is if I am prepared to accept subjugation to a government iron fist or accept a mass grave?  History tends to teach us that those are usually the choices a people have when their government becomes despotic or when mass movements become ravenous bloodbaths.

Yes, because noting history and human nature is also a threat by someone who sees a threat from everyone who does not march in lockstep with his worship of Trump.

Reply #79
It's gotten to the point that I see them as a bigger clear and present danger to my liberty than the leftists are.

I think this reply of yours and all the quotes you collated to suggest they are threats - is good prima facia evidence of the fact that you most certainly are once your goal is to intimidate into silence those you oppose.

Won't work with me buster.  You'll have to get the owner and the mods to boot me off the board, and maybe do the SWATTING thing with the FBI or whatever other Alphabet agency are now your allies.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #130 on: May 30, 2018, 02:19:56 pm »
Excuse you - any edits were for typos within a few seconds of posting.  But you go ahead and think I went back to edit them for nefarious reasons.

@INVAR
Thats ok, the content with the edits is enough to prove the point.   You made veiled threats and references to plans all the time.  You have also shown you lack the integrity to take ownership of what you post.

No you choose to go on the attack and throw personal insults.

Wait, Trump does the same thing.   You are emulating Trumps behavior.   Now thats delicious irony.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #131 on: May 30, 2018, 02:32:37 pm »
@INVAR
Thats ok, the content with the edits is enough to prove the point. 

Then I am sure the owners and the Mods at TBR will be more that eager to recognize your unassailable evidence and boot me out of here for the well-being of the board, correct?

Have you PM'd Myst and the Mods yet top offer them all this evidence you have collated?

Have you and RiV called your pals at the FBI to warn them about me?

If not, what are you waiting for? 

You made veiled threats and references to plans all the time. 

Have you notified the owner and the Mods and called the FBI yet?

No you choose to go on the attack and throw personal insults.

Have you notified the Myst and the Mods yet?

Wait, Trump does the same thing.   You are emulating Trumps behavior.   Now thats delicious irony.

I don't use Twitter, so - you're wrong.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #132 on: May 30, 2018, 03:00:08 pm »
Then I am sure the owners and the Mods at TBR will be more that eager to recognize your unassailable evidence and boot me out of here for the well-being of the board, correct?

Have you PM'd Myst and the Mods yet top offer them all this evidence you have collated?

Have you and RiV called your pals at the FBI to warn them about me?

If not, what are you waiting for? 

Have you notified the owner and the Mods and called the FBI yet?

Have you notified the Myst and the Mods yet?

I don't use Twitter, so - you're wrong.

@INVAR
Well the FBI wouldn't do anything, heck they've proven that.   As for anyone else, I'm sure you're already on their radar.

Offline MOD3

« Reply #133 on: May 30, 2018, 03:06:45 pm »
Let's get back to reality here.  No one is saying anything that would be of interest to the FBI (or most of the posters here) other than in a can't take my eyes off the gory accident kind of way.

If this sort of argument gets you so worked up that you make this kind of statement, maybe you need to go get a cup of coffee and chill for a bit.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #134 on: May 30, 2018, 03:10:02 pm »
Let's get back to reality here.  No one is saying anything that would be of interest to the FBI (or most of the posters here) other than in a can't take my eyes off the gory accident kind of way.

If this sort of argument gets you so worked up that you make this kind of statement, maybe you need to go get a cup of coffee and chill for a bit.

@MOD3 @mystery-ak
You must find my posts boring.  You always call me boring.

You must also be ok with veiled threats of violence.   oh well

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #135 on: May 30, 2018, 03:11:40 pm »
Let's get back to reality here.  No one is saying anything that would be of interest to the FBI

@INVAR Who are these "we" people you speak of so often  ... do we have a moral obligation to contact the FBI?   :pondering:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #136 on: May 30, 2018, 03:20:05 pm »
You're very confused.   :shrug:

No, I am not confused at all.

Offline MOD3

« Reply #137 on: May 30, 2018, 03:22:46 pm »
Topic locked.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 03:24:50 pm by MOD3 »