Author Topic: David Hogg bullied Publix into submission. Now the free market has responded in a powerful way.  (Read 386 times)

rangerrebew

David Hogg bullied Publix into submission. Now the free market has responded in a powerful way.
May 27, 2018 4:23 pm

David Hogg announced last week he was initiating a boycott of Publix over the grocery chain’s monetary support of a pro-NRA Republican who is running for Florida governor.

Publix caved to Hogg’s demands and stopped all political donations on Friday. But the decision has ushered in a response from the free market.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/05/27/david-hogg-bullied-publix-into-submission-now-the-free-market-has-responded-in-a-powerful-way

Offline goatprairie

David Hogg bullied Publix into submission. Now the free market has responded in a powerful way.
May 27, 2018 4:23 pm

David Hogg announced last week he was initiating a boycott of Publix over the grocery chain’s monetary support of a pro-NRA Republican who is running for Florida governor.

Publix caved to Hogg’s demands and stopped all political donations on Friday. But the decision has ushered in a response from the free market.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/05/27/david-hogg-bullied-publix-into-submission-now-the-free-market-has-responded-in-a-powerful-way
Petty fascist David Hogg is now well on his way to being a scum-sucking, bottom feeding, vile extortionist well qualified for a career in the Dem Party.

Offline roamer_1

Petty fascist David Hogg is now well on his way to being a scum-sucking, bottom feeding, vile extortionist well qualified for a career in the Dem Party.

And Publix is well on it's way toward understanding the meaning of a redneck 'Oh, Hell No!'

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Loved this guy!  Hope it wasn't "shopped"

"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."