Author Topic: Sen. Jeff Flake doesn't rule out 2020 primary challenge to President Trump  (Read 1474 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By David Sherfinski - The Washington Times - Sunday, May 27, 2018

Sen. Jeff Flake on Sunday did not rule out launching a Republican primary challenge to President Trump in 2020 and said he does hope a GOP alternative to Mr. Trump emerges for the next presidential election.

“It’s not in my plans, but I have not ruled anything out,” the Arizona Republican said on NBC’s “Meet the Press.” “I do hope somebody runs on the Republican side other than the president, if nothing else to simply remind Republicans what conservatism is and what Republicans have traditionally stood for.”

Mr. Flake, who is not seeking re-election this year, said if he were to run for president, he likely would run as a Republican.

“I think so. I can’t imagine doing anything else,” he said.

He said more Republicans in Congress need to stand up to Mr. Trump, but acknowledged that doing so could hurt them politically.

more
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/may/27/jeff-flake-arizona-republican-senator-doesnt-rule-/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This is what Jeff Fake says every time he asked this question.  Cute of him, isn't it?  Look at the people Trump cut to ribbons in the '16 Primaries.  Does anybody think the President won't go to town on this loser who decided to retire when he realized he would not win his own Senate Primary?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
What a flake!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I'm all for it.  It would be hilarious and I could use some comedy now.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I'm all for it.  It would be hilarious and I could use some comedy now.

I agree. I support Flake's candidacy 100%!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
What a maroon.  I'd rather see mcshame run.  Even dead he'd poll better and wine a primary or three.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
This is what Jeff Fake says every time he asked this question.  Cute of him, isn't it?  Look at the people Trump cut to ribbons in the '16 Primaries.  Does anybody think the President won't go to town on this loser who decided to retire when he realized he would not win his own Senate Primary?

Even someone as dumb as Flake realizes that he has to run as a Republican.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online mountaineer

I saw a reference on twitter to Flake's wife having several boyfriends.  Anyone know anything about that?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I saw a reference on twitter to Flake's wife having several boyfriends.  Anyone know anything about that?

I'm not one of them, I have an alibi. Never heard of this story, but I haven't been looking.  I just know of a son he has that's getting a divorce.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline endicom

Flake!

Go away!

Offline Frank Cannon

Please run you stupid sack of shit. Your record is an embarrassment, your own state wouldn't vote for you to return to your job and you look like a fag. Donny would decimate your lazy ass in just a couple tweets.

Offline berdie

Man oh man....I really don't want a President "Flake".

Offline WingNot

Man oh man....I really don't want a President "Flake".

LOL.  Now that i s funny right there!

Online corbe

It's now being rumoured that Flake is seeking out Danica Patrick as an Immigration Consultant, since she's so good at finding 'Walls'.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline WingNot

It's now being rumoured that Flake is seeking out Danica Patrick as an Immigration Consultant, since she's so good at finding 'Walls'.

Her Last 500 and she hit it.

Online corbe

I always loved her hair and overlooked the fact that she was a mediocre Affirmative Action NASCAR Driver. 
   She had no chin, no boobs and severely lacking a butt, other than that, whatever floats your boat.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
   I always loved her hair and overlooked the fact that she was a mediocre Affirmative Action NASCAR Driver. 
   She had no chin, no boobs and severely lacking a butt, other than that, whatever floats your boat.

Ummmmm....huh?

Offline WingNot

Ummmmm....huh?

He liked her hair.....  I think.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

She gets points for being a female race car driver who doesn't look like the south end of a northbound truck.
I will NOT comply.

Offline WingNot

She gets points for being a female race car driver who doesn't look like the south end of a northbound truck.

ANd that will be her legacy.

Online corbe

Ummmmm....huh?

Am I being insensitive again, @Sanguine, you're the last person I want to pizz off, here.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Am I being insensitive again, @Sanguine, you're the last person I want to pizz off, here.

Wasn't Danica on another thread? 

Online corbe

I looked, I didn't see one and I entertained, briefly, posting a Thread about her crashing today mainly to keep all my misogyny in one place, but as usual I failed and spread my misery around like peanut butter, everywhere. 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
   I looked, I didn't see one and I entertained, briefly, posting a Thread about her crashing today mainly to keep all my misogyny in one place, but as usual I failed and spread my misery around like peanut butter, everywhere.

I do like peanut butter.  Misery, not so much.