Author Topic: Trump welcomes released Americans held in Venezuela to the White House  (Read 418 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 27, 2018
Trump welcomes released Americans held in Venezuela to the White House
By Rick Moran

Donald Trump welcomed an American couple, Josh and Thamy Holt, to the White House last night after securing their release from a Venezuelan prison on Friday.

Their freedom was negotiated by the Trump administration and the office of Senator Orrin Hatch. The senator posted a video of the reunion:

more w/video at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Mia Love to Trump: ‘There isn’t a person in US right now that doesn’t realize that you have their back’
BizPac Review, May 27, 2018,  Vivek Saxena

Following the release this weekend of a Utah native who had been held hostage in Venezuela for two years without trial, President Donald Trump received widespread accolades from congressional Republicans for his awe-inspiring feat.

“Mr. President, I can’t tell you how much I appreciate you. As you know, I was the one guy who really supported you 100 percent,” Utah Sen. Orrin Hatch said during a meeting at the White House this Saturday evening with the president and freed prisoner Josh Holt.

“[T]his wouldn’t have happened without you,” he continued. “We just want you to know that … And to know that we can rely on you and count on you, and talk to you, and meet with you — these are all very important things. We love you, boy, and we just want to support you every way we can.”

But Hatch wasn’t the only one gushing over the president’s accomplishment. Utah Rep. Mia Love was just as overwhelmed with gratitude.

“I don’t think that there is a person in the United States right now that doesn’t realize that you have their back,” she said. “I so wanted to personally thank you for keeping a promise that you made to me. Every time I would go and see you, I would bring up Joshua’s name, and you would say, ‘I’m going to do everything I can.’ And obviously, I believe it.”   â€œUtah wants to thank you, Mr. President, for making this happen. We wouldn’t have been able to do this without you.”

Video at link:  https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/05/27/mia-love-to-trump-there-isnt-a-person-in-us-right-now-that-doesnt-realize-that-you-have-their-back-638755