Author Topic: The White House staffer who insulted John McCain accused her boss of leaking to the press  (Read 463 times)

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
The White House staffer who made insensitive remarks about Senator John McCain earlier this month reportedly accused her boss of leaking information to the press in a face-to-face meeting with President Donald Trump, according to Axios.
The staffer, special assistant Kelly Sadler, was in an Oval Office meeting with Trump and a small group of communications officials — White House strategic communications director Mercedes Schlapp, deputy press secretary Raj Shah, and chief of staff John Kelly — when Trump reportedly asked Sadler who in the administration was leaking to the press.
According to Axios, Sadler put the blame on Schlapp, her own boss. Axios reported that Schlapp "aggressively" defended herself from Sadler's accusations in the meeting and that other White House officials later came to her defense.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/the-white-house-staffer-who-insulted-john-mccain-accused-her-boss-of-leaking-to-the-press-—-right-in-front-of-trump/ar-AAxTW7P?ocid=spartanntp
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Suppressed

Cue Entry of the Gladiators

Hiring only consummate professionals, I note.

! No longer available
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 01:31:12 am by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline endicom

Who leaked this?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Who leaked this?

I think Sadler is correct, and Schlapp probably leaked the story about the "McCain insult" too.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: