Author Topic: The Great Unmasking  (Read 553 times)

Offline endicom

The Great Unmasking
« on: May 27, 2018, 12:43:17 pm »
American Thinker
Clarice Feldman
May 27, 2018

I'm not talking about the unmasking of persons caught up in the Obama administration's illegal surveillance of everyone connected with Trump and his campaign.  For that, there's been more than sufficient evidence.  If you need more while we wait for the OIG reports, here are some excellent summaries: Sharyl Attkisson's timeline of the events and Mark Steyn's review:

As I think most persons paying attention now realize, the investigation into foreign interference with the 2016 election was created as a cover for domestic interference with the 2016 election. ... Brennan and Clapper and Comey and McCabe.  They took tools designed to combat America's foreign enemies and used them against their own citizens and their political opposition.  It was an intentional subversion of the electoral process conducted at the highest level by agencies with almost unlimited power.  And, if they get away with it, they will do it again, and again and again.  That's what Brennan's telling us on Twitter, and Clapper on "The View":

Yeah?  So what?  Whatcha gonna do about it?

Good question.

More... https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/05/the_great_unmasking.html

Offline aligncare

Re: The Great Unmasking
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2018, 01:46:28 pm »
A lot of compare and contrast in this must read Clarice piece.

At the end:

I would be remiss if I left out of the unmaskings list those conservatives for whom Trump can do no right.  Had you asked Bill Kristol or Mona Charen, David Frum, or Jennifer Rubin, for example, to make a wish list of what they hoped a Republican president would accomplish, there's no doubt in my mind that what he has already achieved would far exceed that list.  Their wailings remind me of nothing so much as the scene from The Last Emperor when the eunuchs, expelled from the palace grounds, march out caterwauling and rattling in small pots the desiccated remains of their manhood.  As for blacks, while the Democratic Congressional Black Caucus, in lockstep with the "conservative" #NeverTrumps, see nothing but consistent Trump failures, Louis Farrakhan's tweet this week must have set their jaws dropping:

Mr. Trump is destroying every enemy that was an enemy of our rise.  Who is the enemy of our rise?  Is it the Department of Justice where we get none?  Is it Congress where you make a law that favors us and then you turn around and destroy it?

The stars seem to all be in a strange new alignment.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/05/the_great_unmasking.html#ixzz5Gi1izx10
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Great Unmasking ...By Clarice Feldman
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2018, 01:48:06 pm »
May 27, 2018
The Great Unmasking
By Clarice Feldman

I'm not talking about the unmasking of persons caught up in the Obama administration's illegal surveillance of everyone connected with Trump and his campaign.  For that, there's been more than sufficient evidence.  If you need more while we wait for the OIG reports, here are some excellent summaries: Sharyl Attkisson's timeline of the events and Mark Steyn's review:

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/05/the_great_unmasking.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

Re: The Great Unmasking ...By Clarice Feldman
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2018, 01:52:13 pm »
OP posted by @endicom not one-hour ago.

Offline endicom

Re: The Great Unmasking
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2018, 02:36:47 pm »
The stars seem to all be in a strange new alignment.

Our terrestrial stars are now better seen in their true alignment.