Author Topic: Lombardo Lied: New Vegas Shooting Documents Reveal Three Women Found In Stephen Paddock’s Room  (Read 1153 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Recent documents released regarding the the October 1, 2017 Las Vegas Shooting are beginning to shed light on more discrepancies and abnormalities surrounding the official timeline and narrative of the tragedy as originally stated by Sheriff Joe Lombardo and Special Agent Aaron Rouse of the Las Vegas FBI , including documentation that three women were found in the alleged shooter's room.

The most recent batch of documents that were released include witness reports, dispatch logs, and officer reports that recount the events that took place that night and further reveal that Paddock was not alone in his room as was was first stated by Sheriff Lombardo.

https://www.lauraloomer.us/blog/lombardo-lied-new-vegas-shooting-documents-reveal-three-women-found-in-stephen-paddock-s-room
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 07:49:57 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Based on the link, they just wanted to celebrate.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Based on the link, they just wanted to celebrate.

Rare Earth or KC and the Sunshine Band?
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline goatprairie

Recent documents released regarding the the October 1, 2017 Las Vegas Shooting are beginning to shed light on more discrepancies and abnormalities surrounding the official timeline and narrative of the tragedy as originally stated by Sheriff Joe Lombardo and Special Agent Aaron Rouse of the Las Vegas FBI , including documentation that three women were found in the alleged shooter's room.

The most recent batch of documents that were released include witness reports, dispatch logs, and officer reports that recount the events that took place that night and further reveal that Paddock was not alone in his room as was was first stated by Sheriff Lombardo.

https://www.lauraloomer.us/blog/lombardo-lied-new-vegas-shooting-documents-reveal-three-women-found-in-stephen-paddock-s-room
Hit the link and got a Rare Earth video on youtube.

Offline goatprairie

Okay, that last one is the right link.  If true, why did the sheriff lie to the public?

Offline WingNot

Hit the link and got a Rare Earth video on youtube.

LOL.  Well, What do you know.   :pondering:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
Apparently I went twitchy fingers and copied what I was listening to at the time. Now fixed.

But apparently Paddock was doing some celebrating.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 08:06:56 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline corbe

Hell, if my ol lady was in the Philippines and I was in Vegas, I'd be tempted for the flesh, too.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline edpc

Apparently I went twitchy fingers and copied what I was listening to at the time. Now fixed.

But apparently Paddock was doing some celebrating.

It coulda been worse.    :laugh:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
One tiny word of caution, this is as reported by Laura Loomer, who has a spotty record.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical

It coulda been worse.    :laugh:

Dude! I do NOT look at Hillary and Michelle bathing suit pics!  :smokin:
The Republic is lost.

Offline Frank Cannon

Rare Earth or KC and the Sunshine Band?

LOL. Nicely played.

Offline WingNot

LOL. Nicely played.

Just showing the whippersnappers us geezers are hep cats er ,,hip dudes!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
One tiny word of caution, this is as reported by Laura Loomer, who has a spotty record.

I just read that mess, and I still don't know if the women were alive or dead.  Spotty, indeed.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline edpc

Sheriff Lombardo was challenged on the initial timeline by investigative journalist Laura Loomer at a live press conference based on evidence to support an earlier check-in date  of September 25, 2017, and only then after being exposed as a liar on live TV did he provide the correct details.

I like how she refers to herself as an investigative journalist in third person.

Offline WingNot

Sheriff Lombardo was challenged on the initial timeline by investigative journalist Laura Loomer at a live press conference based on evidence to support an earlier check-in date  of September 25, 2017, and only then after being exposed as a liar on live TV did he provide the correct details.

I like how she refers to herself as an investigative journalist in third person.

Like "Jimmy" in Seinfeld?

Offline Applewood

Yes.  The document could be forged.  Remember the phone log proving Ted Cruz was ordering hookers from the DC Madam? 

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Laura Loomer, she seems honest to me, maybe she fell in with some bad company per some past associates. I do believe she tries.

Offline WingNot

Laura Loomer, she seems honest to me, maybe she fell in with some bad company per some past associates. I do believe she tries.

Try?  There is no try. Just do.

Offline edpc

Like "Jimmy" in Seinfeld?

I.was thinking in a less endearing George Remus from Boardwalk Empire kind of way.