Author Topic: Ginsburg And Gorsuch Are Trolling Each Other In An Epic Way  (Read 554 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
dailycaller
Kevin Daley
Supreme Court Reporter
1:18 PM 05/25/2018

[excerpt]

http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/25/ginsburg-gorsuch-are-trolling-each-other/

Supreme Court Justices Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Neil Gorsuch are trolling one another in opinion citations.

The high court released an important labor and contract decision Monday, in which the pair owned one another in the margins of their opinions.

At issue in the case are so-called mandatory arbitration clauses in employment contracts. Such provisions require employees to settle disputes relating to wages or benefits with their employers in private one-on-one settings. The proceedings themselves and the arrangements they reach often remain secret.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Ginsburg And Gorsuch Are Trolling Each Other In An Epic Way
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2018, 11:53:45 am »
Well, one thing is surely settled here.

...that Gorsuch is no 'Moderate'.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2018, 12:23:57 pm »
Well, one thing is surely settled here.

...that Gorsuch is no 'Moderate'.

So far the only time Gorsuch sided with the libs on the court was an immigration case.   I remember when conservatives thought certain rights inalienable, not requiring citizenship.  Not so these days. 

Gorsuch vote in that case was pure classical liberal, and I was glad to see it.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2018, 12:44:25 pm »
Fun exchange. 
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn