Author Topic: VIDEO: ‘Pyongyang’, ‘Kim Jong-Un’ trigger Pelosi face spasms  (Read 831 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The American Mirror
BY KYLE OLSON
MAY 25, 2018

Why do Democrats keep trotting Nancy Pelosi out in front of the cameras, only for her to suffer face spasms, brain freezes, and speech problems?

Thursday was particularly bad as the House Minority Leader was forced to repeatedly correct her own words; face and mouth problems regularly marred her appearance, and she had difficulty saying words.

(more)
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/perplexing-pelosi-calls-bi-partisan-intel-meeting-offensive-struggles-to-say-pyongyang-face-spasms-mar-briefing/#more-32170
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Victoria33

@240B

Forget who she is - she has little control of what she is saying.  Doesn't she have a husband or child to save her from this public humiliation; get her to retire?  Where is her doctor to tell her she is having a mental problem and needs to retire?  Where is a good friend to tell her she can no longer do this job?  Some one needs to tell her to retire and write a book - that would give her purpose to retire.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Personally, I hope both her and Hillary remain the symbols of the Dim Party until their last dying breaths.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Personally, I hope both her and Hillary remain the symbols of the Dim Party until their last dying breaths.

Don't forget McCain and Feinstein and Sanders. All of the Democrat leadership are old hippys out of the 1960s.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

LOL. I love watching this old self important bitch self destruct on a daily basis. Watching this is funnier than watching Hitlary fall on her fat ass daily during the '16 election.