Author Topic: REPORT: Media Goes Ballistic As It Scrambles To Protect Obama From Growing Spygate Scandal  (Read 808 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
REPORT: Media Goes Ballistic As It Scrambles To Protect Obama From Growing Spygate Scandal
Posted on May 23, 2018 by DCWhispers   

The Obama administration spied on the Trump campaign, infiltrated the campaign, colluded with foreign powers to attack the campaign, then worked to damage a newly elected president and ultimately overthrow an entire administration. Those collective actions are now known as “Spygate” and the Establishment Media is desperate to insulate Mr. Obama from being directly implicated in what is quickly turning into the single greatest political scandal in U.S. history.

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/report-media-goes-ballistic-as-it-scrambles-to-protect-obama-from-growing-spygate-scandal/#KW6rx4TvOIitD37S.99
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Some Democrats are said to now be literally screaming at Robert Mueller to do something to stop the mounting Spygate scandal that is encircling Mr. Obama and a number of his media accomplices. Another shoe is sure to fall soon. On whose head remains to be seen.

DEVELOPING…

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/report-media-goes-ballistic-as-it-scrambles-to-protect-obama-from-growing-spygate-scandal/#XiyMTdcO0ZgeSIdt.99

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Obama will never serve time. If he is even indicted, he will immediately flee to some sympathetic Muslim country with no extridition, such as Iran. After all, he is a national hero there. And he has paid $150 billion in rent up front. So he should be covered for life.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Obama will never serve time. If he is even indicted, he will immediately flee to some sympathetic Muslim country with no extridition, such as Iran. After all, he is a national hero there. And he has paid $150 billion in rent up front. So he should be covered for life.
Get Valerie in jail and she will sing.

That is a woman who has enjoyed privileges for most of her life, including a Secret Service detachment for someone who did not even have a formal government office.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 02:49:14 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline skeeter

That would be an acceptable consolation prize, IMO.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Get Valerie in jail and she will sing.

That is a woman who has enjoyed privileges for most of her life, including a Secret Service detachment for someone who did not even have a formal government office.

People like ValJer don't fait well in jail
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Some Democrats are said to now be literally screaming at Robert Mueller to do something to stop the mounting Spygate scandal that is encircling Mr. Obama...

That puts Mueller in a bit of a pickle.  The harder he pushes Russiagate, the more exposed 0bama becomes.