Author Topic: Trump cracks his whip: Now North Korea wants to talk  (Read 441 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump cracks his whip: Now North Korea wants to talk
« on: May 25, 2018, 01:24:02 pm »
May 25, 2018
Trump cracks his whip: Now North Korea wants to talk
By Thomas Lifson

President Trump's letter of cancelation and subsequent statements by him and secretary of state Mike Pompeo on the canceled summit with North Korea reminded Kim Jong-un (and his domestic rivals and allies) that you don't play chicken with Donald Trump.  The Norks have gotten away with their bullying of other American presidents and diplomats with over-the-top rhetoric and behavior, but Trump is an entirely different animal.

While his letter mentioned abusive language, calling V.P. Pence a "dummy," subsequently, the White House revealed:

North Korea didn't show up to recent meetings to prepare for the now-cancelled summit between dictator Kim Jong Un and President Trump, the White House revealed Thursday.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/05/trump_cracks_his_whip_now_north_korea_wants_to_talk.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Trump cracks his whip: Now North Korea wants to talk
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2018, 01:37:24 pm »
Anyone who plays poker can easily recognize 'calling a bluff'.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline aligncare

Re: Trump cracks his whip: Now North Korea wants to talk
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2018, 02:04:36 pm »
His many, highly vocal, TDS-suffering critics – the ones who claim he is "insane," impetuous, and "dangerous" and will "blunder into nuclear war" – turn out to be his unwilling allies in the effort to make the North Korans believe that his threats are real.

Excellent point, and so true. So, to all my NeverTrumper friends, I’d like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you.  888high58888