Author Topic: Two men set off bomb in restaurant in Canada; 15 wounded  (Read 1062 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Two men set off bomb in restaurant in Canada; 15 wounded

TORONTO, May 25 - Two unidentified men walked into a restaurant on Thursday in the Canadian city of Mississauga and set off a bomb, wounding more than a dozen people, local police said.

The blast went off in the Bombay Bhel restaurant at about 10:30 p.m local time. Fifteen people were taken to hospital, three of them with critical injuries, the Peel Regional Paramedic Service said in a Tweet.

The two male suspects fled after detonating their improvised explosive device, Peel Regional Police said in a Tweet. No one has claimed responsibility, and the motive for the attack was not known.

Read more at: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/two-men-set-off-bomb-in-restaurant-in-canada-15-wounded-authorities/ar-AAxMdtt?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Two men set off bomb in restaurant in Canada; 15 wounded
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2018, 11:10:53 am »
Happy Ramadan to all the wife beaters, rapists, and murderers out there. May you kill the required amount of blood Allah needs to celebrate. But, if you're going to set off a bomb, please strap it on. If infidels have to die, at least let us take you out doing it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2018, 11:26:33 am »
Two males...

How descriptive!  Eliminates roughly half of everyone.  Well, that was in the old days.  Some don't gender identify these days.  I'm so confused.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2018, 12:02:43 pm »
Two males...

How descriptive!  Eliminates roughly half of everyone.  Well, that was in the old days.  Some don't gender identify these days.  I'm so confused.

Two males! Ok, got it! I'll get right on that!

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2018, 01:46:32 pm »
"Peel Region paramedic Joe Korstanje said three people suffered critical injuries from the blast and were taken to a hospital while the remaining 12 victims suffered what he described as minor and superficial injuries."

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/05/25/explosion-in-canadian-restaurant-wounds-15-people.html

Very nondescript clothing, too, I wonder if another possibility is these people don't like "foreigners". Or does the restaurant or someone who works there have a personal beef or grudge with anyone who would be upset enough to do something like this?

I can't see anything about these people.

Neo-Nazi types do exist in Canada and indeed, in the province of Ontario where this city or town is:
https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/59qb93/the-racist-podcaster-who-started-a-neo-nazi-coffee-company-to-fund-white-nationalism

In wintertime, in some places, you could go into some places bundled up like that and it would not look that suspicious.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 01:50:17 pm by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2018, 11:47:34 pm »
The stories above said 3 were in critical condition but a statement from the Police say all persons have been released from the hospital:

Statement, Peel Regional Police, excerpts:

... while members of our community were celebrating their birthdays. Fifteen people were injured and taken to three different hospitals, all victims that were admitted to hospital have been released from hospital.

Two men were seen entering the restaurant with an improvised explosive device. They were seen fleeing eastbound on foot from the scene, immediately following the explosion.

The first man is described as 5’10’’- 6’0’’ feet tall, stocky build, mid-20s, light skin, wearing dark blue jeans, dark-coloured zip-up hoodie pulled over his head, baseball cap with a light grey peak and his face covered with dark material.

The second man is described as 5’9’’- 5’10’’ feet tall, fair skin, thin build, wearing faded blue jeans, dark zip-up hoodie with a brass coloured zipper and the hood pulled over his head, grey t-shirt, dark coloured skate shoes and his face covered with dark material.

https://www.peelpolice.ca/en/news/index.aspx?newsId=abf3d8e9-c06e-412f-b635-526bccd06f60&lang=en

Skate shoes, that part is a bit odd, I know what they are. And also, per this above, both appear to be "white" but one can't tell much from the photos. I hope all of those affected are okay and will fully recover from any injuries.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2018, 11:51:29 pm »
Two males...

Canada has ridiculous "hate speech" laws. Don't expect a lot more.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline TomSea

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2018, 12:49:51 am »
Canada has ridiculous "hate speech" laws. Don't expect a lot more.
@Smokin Joe

It's easy to bash other nations.  I try to stay away from this because just like with States in the US, one can find the good and bad.

https://freedomhouse.org/report/freedom-world/freedom-world-2018

Per Freedom House, they are freer than we are. Not sure how long that will last.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2018, 12:54:50 am »
@Smokin Joe

It's easy to bash other nations.  I try to stay away from this because just like with States in the US, one can find the good and bad.

Per Freedom House, they are freer than we are. Not sure how long that will last.

What the f is wrong with you Tommy. 
Were you dropped on your head as a baby.
Tried to much LSD in the 60's? 
Your Mom and Dad are related?

Throw me a freaking bone on what the hell makes you tick.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2018, 02:13:45 am »
@Smokin Joe

Maybe you should do some more digging. Why don't you ask Connie over at Free Dominion about that?
 Oh, Nevermind, their Human Rights Commission shut down a host of websites that only reported the facts. No prejudice involved, but facts in individual cases are racist, don't you know?  Many more sites went dark rather than take a chance of going to prison over someone getting all butthurt because of the description of a perp.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline TomSea

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2018, 09:58:49 am »
Free speech has practically nothing to do with the bombing story, if anything, I might as well talk about ice hockey or moose and Canada.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2018, 03:50:01 pm »
Free speech has practically nothing to do with the bombing story, if anything, I might as well talk about ice hockey or moose and Canada.
Unless one is describing the racial or ethnic background, or religious affiliation of the perpetrators, which is why that particular commission was brought up.

C S Lewis