Author Topic: GOP donor threatens to cut off support for Republicans who don't back DACA  (Read 2012 times)

Oceander

Watching all the gored oxen squirm.

:popcorn:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
When one voluntarily pays taxes like that, one will know how many of the public support them.

There is nothing "voluntary" about it.  Comes out of "General Funds."  As an added insult to my intelligence, it's called "Fair."

I wonder if anyone knows how many people check off the $1 fund on the 1040 that goes to the Presidential campaign?

Not very much, I've heard.  Almost nothing.  I hear the Dems whining about it every Presidential Election year.  It's why every candidate since Obastard in '08 eschews that funding (there are strings attached.  McIdiot was the last General Election candidate to agree to be bound my them).
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 03:30:04 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Trump donor to cut off GOP contributions over DACA
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2018, 03:27:23 pm »
Assuming this guy now wants DACA normalized, why would he give a million dollars to the campaign of the guy who made getting tough on illegal immigration central to his platform?

That's what I was saying in reply #12.  If Trump took the money he must have known the guys agenda.  Trump is now saying he will not sign anymore bills without "a real wall".  Who knows what Trump will do.  He has folded on immigration so far.  I have my eyes on this.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2018, 03:31:40 pm »
That's what I was saying in reply #12.  If Trump took the money he must have known the guys agenda.  Trump is now saying he will not sign anymore bills without "a real wall".  Who knows what Trump will do.  He has folded on immigration so far.  I have my eyes on this.

MeToo.  Illegal immigration is one of my hot buttons, living in AZ as I do.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2018, 03:37:18 pm »
MeToo.  Illegal immigration is one of my hot buttons, living in AZ as I do.

Yep.  Doesn't Arizona actually do their best to control it though?  I live in a Sanctuary state.  Washington.  Might as well be California.  Not quite as bad but give it time.  Same stuff.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2018, 03:43:59 pm »
Yep.  Doesn't Arizona actually do their best to control it though?  I live in a Sanctuary state.  Washington.  Might as well be California.  Not quite as bad but give it time.  Same stuff.

We have our whiny leftist enclaves, too.  It makes the perpetual war we have with the Feds difficult.  The Obastard years were a real PITA.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2018, 04:18:41 pm »
We have our whiny leftist enclaves, too.  It makes the perpetual war we have with the Feds difficult.  The Obastard years were a real PITA.

Be thankful its only enclaves.  In Washington we are ruled by liberalism. 

Love the patriotic kitty! 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2018, 05:21:21 pm »
Be thankful its only enclaves.  In Washington we are ruled by liberalism. 

Love the patriotic kitty!

Thank Yew! 

***blushing***
I will NOT comply.