Author Topic: Jarrett and Obama are Behind Spygate  (Read 885 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Jarrett and Obama are Behind Spygate
« on: May 26, 2018, 01:29:03 pm »
Jarrett and Obama are Behind Spygate
American Thinker, May 26, 2018, Daniel John Sobieski

Unless we assume the FBI went completely rogue, it is inconceivable that the deployments of personnel to spy on the Trump campaign and make provocative contact with its lesser members could have occurred without the full knowledge and control of the occupants of the Oval Office.

Obama may claim a scandal-free administration, but after Fast and Furious, the targeting of the Tea Party by the IRS, the Benghazi cover-up, Hillary's emails, to name a few, Spygate is just the latest.  I use the plural "occupants" because while Barack Hussein Obama many have been nominally the president of the United States, at the heart of very one of these scandals and virtually every administration move was Valerie Jarrett, who arguably could be considered our first female president.

Jarrett, born in Iran to American parents, has been with the Obamas since her days as deputy chief of staff in the office of Chicago mayor Richard Daley, the younger.  She hired Michelle Obama, then Michelle Robinson, to fill an opening in the mayor's office.

<snip>

If Obama ran every decision past Jarrett, the decision to plant spies in the Trump campaign certainly was among the most important.  Obama's legacy was important to Jarrett, perhaps even more important than to Obama himself.  She had to preserve it and ensure that the fundamental transformation of America continued.  If Hillary could not win, Trump must be destroyed

Read more:  https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/05/jarrett_and_obama_are_behind_spygate.html

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Jarrett and Obama are Behind Spygate
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2018, 02:28:10 pm »
For background on Jarrett, this has a lot of information:

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/259172/communist-family-tree-valerie-jarrett-john-perazzo

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2018, 02:45:06 pm »
Prosecution is warranted here.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2018, 03:48:48 pm »
And for how long have I been telling you this?  Not news to me at all.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2018, 03:51:01 pm »
Prosecution is warranted here.

Extremely warranted but sadly also unlikely.  And the republic dies a quite death.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2018, 05:30:23 pm »
Neil Cavuto had Ken Starr on this morning, and Neil posted the dictionary definitions of "Informant" and "Spy."  He asked Starr if there was a difference between the two, and Star said, "Not much."  Democrats have been bleating, "He was an informant, not a spy!" 

After reading the two definitions, I have to say there is quite a bit of a difference, and I'd call the fellow in question a "spy," because had he not been paid by the FBI, he would not have been involved in the Donald Trump campaign.   His involvement was predicated on acquiring information for the purpose of reporting it to the FBI.  That makes him a "spy."

Give points to Trump on this.  He's the correct one here.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 05:31:44 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2018, 06:09:19 pm »
Ken Starr.  a 1st class POS.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2018, 06:17:14 pm »
Ken Starr.  a 1st class POS.

Yeah, I'm more than a little pizzed he went after the Lewinsky angle when he was supposed to keep his eye on Whitewater.  He ended up fumbling both the balls.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: