Author Topic: Mr. President, please send the troops to Chicago  (Read 441 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mr. President, please send the troops to Chicago
« on: May 24, 2018, 01:57:20 pm »
Mr. President, please send the troops to Chicago
By Jason D. Hill, opinion contributor — 05/24/18 09:30 AM EDT

President Trump, during your presidential campaign you made a promise to send federal troops to drain the swamp in Washington, D.C., and also one festering with feral thugs and gang-bangers who are committing genocide among black Americans right in the great city of Chicago.

I won’t quote you the homicide statistics, past and present, because by the time you read this they will have changed. Suffice it to say: They are horrific.

Something is terribly wrong when, in the most moral nation on earth, its third-largest city is ruled by gangs with a crime rate that is 35 percent higher than the national average.

more
http://thehill.com/opinion/criminal-justice/389056-mr-president-please-send-the-troops-to-chicago
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Re: Mr. President, please send the troops to Chicago
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2018, 07:37:27 pm »
That is what the police are for.  Try using them effectively.  Oh, and elect a new mayor.  Not some Obama lackey POS
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2018, 07:39:14 pm »
That is what the police are for.  Try using them effectively.  Oh, and elect a new mayor.  Not some Obama lackey POS

This.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2018, 07:39:48 pm »
Something is terribly wrong when, in the most moral nation on earth, its third-largest city is ruled by gangs with a crime rate that is 35 percent higher than the national average.

And that's just in Rahm Emanuel's government!

****drummer

Online LMAO

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2018, 10:59:36 pm »
I used to warn in the past that, as the inner cities fall apart, their would be calls for military action and/or Martial Law. The other alternative would be a major cultural shift in these cities.

Anyone want to guess which will be more likely to happen first?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2018, 11:38:05 pm »
I used to warn in the past that, as the inner cities fall apart, their would be calls for military action and/or Martial Law. The other alternative would be a major cultural shift in these cities.

Anyone want to guess which will be more likely to happen first?

Nah... but a bet pool for which where happens first might be fun.