Author Topic: Judge Drops The Hammer On Stormy Daniels Lawyer; He’s In DEEP Trouble  (Read 249 times)

rangerrebew

Judge Drops The Hammer On Stormy Daniels Lawyer; He’s In DEEP Trouble
May 23, 2018 Martin

A judge in California dropped the hammer on Michael Avenatti on Tuesday, hitting his law firm with a $10 million bankruptcy judgment.

The Los Angeles Times reports:

Judge Catherine Bauer of U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Santa Ana ordered the Eagan Avenatti law firm to pay the $10 million to Jason Frank, a lawyer who used to work at the Newport Beach firm.

At the hearing, the U.S. Justice Department revealed that Avenatti’s firm has also defaulted on back taxes that it promised to pay the Internal Revenue Service under another bankruptcy settlement.

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/judge-drops-the-hammer-on-stormy-daniels-lawyer-hes-in-deep-trouble/?utm_source=patriots&utm_medium=facebook

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Well, nobody can claim that the IRS is working with the Trump administration on this. Over the last decade, the IRS has been an enforcement wing of the DNC. There is no way they would ever do anything to help Trump in any way. All of this indicates to me, that they are genuinely pissed off. Avenatti lied to them and made a fool out of them. And they are pissed.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.