Author Topic: Rush: Why Didn’t Obama Protect Hillary with a Spy?  (Read 546 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Why Didn’t Obama Protect Hillary with a Spy?
« on: May 23, 2018, 10:47:08 pm »

Why Didn’t Obama Protect Hillary with a Spy?

May 23, 2018

RUSH: Well, it’s a sound bite, and this is on the White House lawn. The president is making his way to the helicopter before leaving on his trip to Long Island to have a roundtable meeting on MS-13. And Trump, during the Q&A, a reporter said, “Former Director Comey said the word spies is the wrong word,” you idiot. “Comey says spies is not the right word.”

THE PRESIDENT: If you look at all of the lies, the tremendous lies, if you look at all that’s going on, I think James Comey’s got a lot of problems. Now, at some point they have an IG report, and then let’s see what James Comey has to say, but I assume he’s covered in the IG report. But if you look at what he said, all of the lies, all of the fiction, I think he’s got a lot of problems. I did a great service to this country by firing James Comey. I want them all to get together, and I want them, ‘cause everybody wants this solved, but a lot of bad things have happened. We now call it Spygate. You’re calling it Spygate. A lot of bad things have happened.

RUSH: You know, Trump said it himself there. He said, “I did a great service to this country firing Comey.” Now, with Comey’s tweet today, Trump has another reason to fire him. If they knew the Russians were hacking, if they knew the Russians — stop and think of this. Obama said he knew the Russians were trying to interfere, and he told Putin to cut it out. Remember? John Brennan has admitted that they have warned Putin to stop it.

The point is, 2015 and 2016, they knew the Russians were doing it. And yet the FBI sought to only, quote, unquote, protect one candidate. They said that they didn’t put spies in the Trump campaign. Well, they did, but not to spy on Trump, but rather to protect Trump from the Russians. Maude Behar got Clapper to admit that they were spying. But Clapper said, “We weren’t spying on Trump. We were keeping an eye out for what the Russians might do.”

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/05/23/why-didnt-obama-protect-hillary-with-a-spy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34