Author Topic: Jailed Former Bush CIA Official Warns Trump: Mueller, Brennan 'Set Out to Ruin People'  (Read 471 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

As seen on Tucker Carlson Tonight

A former CIA officer who was imprisoned for leaking classified information to journalists said he was initially was cleared of charges until Obama-era CIA Director John Brennan got involved.

John Kiriakou said he had "no idea" he was under investigation in 2007 for sharing details of terrorists' interrogations to journalists.

Kiriakou said his story should be relevant to President Donald Trump, who is dealing with the same officials in his Russia probe as Kiriakou did.

"In 2007, the Bush administration investigated me and determined I hadn't committed a crime," he said.

However, Kiriakou said that once President Obama took power in 2009, a series of memos showed that Brennan asked Attorney General Eric Holder to reopen his case.

more w/video
http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/05/22/donald-trump-mueller-probe-former-bush-cia-official-jailed-warns-president-about-brennan
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
However, Kiriakou said that once President Obama took power in 2009, a series of memos showed that Brennan asked Attorney General Eric Holder to reopen his case.

I'll bet the same is true for Jeffrey Sterling.  Brennan would definitely want to prosecute someone leaking classified information about his Iranian buddies.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I watched this guy on Tucker Carlson last night.  They are starting to come out in droves with their Brennan/Clapper/Comey and presumably Mueller stories now.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I watched this guy on Tucker Carlson last night.  They are starting to come out in droves with their Brennan/Clapper/Comey and presumably Mueller stories now.

From your keyboard to God's ears.   ^-^

Offline endicom

I barely remember this guy.

Mueller bankrupted him and then dropped charges? There's a pattern here.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I barely remember this guy.

Mueller bankrupted him and then dropped charges? There's a pattern here.

Dropped most of the charges.  He still went to jail for two and a half years, on lesser charges.

Offline endicom

Dropped most of the charges.  He still went to jail for two and a half years, on lesser charges.

I don't know the details but he may have had to accept the charge after going bankrupt. I really, really don't like this tactic.